Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Duck Creek Technologies & they are Hiring Candidates for .NET Developer
Company Name : Duck Creek Technologies
Company Location : Rosemont, IL
Job Position : .NET Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Duck Creek is an insurance industry leader, driving transformation and delivering modern SaaS solutions that help insurers set a new standard and revolutionize how consumers interact with insurance companies.
- The Associate Software Engineer is responsible to design, code, and/or configure solutions for low complexity Agile stories, as well as debugging and resolving low to moderate software bugs or issues.
- Designs, codes, and/or configures solutions for low complexity Agile stories with close direction from a more senior software engineer.
- Debugs and resolves low to moderate complexity software bugs or issues, with close direction from more senior software engineers, and finds the real root cause and provides a fix without collateral damage.
- Writes automated unit and integration-level tests with direction from other team members.
- Follows development standards and effectively demonstrates technical solutions to other software engineers in code reviews.
- Performs basic source code management tasks at the direction of more senior software engineers.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree , or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, and/or related field; related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- Total Work Experience: 1 year minimum
- Understanding in Object-oriented design, .NET development, Relational OLTP queries and Relational database design
- Understanding in Duck Creek Policy or Billing or Claims or Engagement (AP) or Data Insights
- Ability to manage to deadlines, communicate in a team, and operate independently with guidance
- Understands how to estimate, the Software Product Development Lifecycle with Agile methodology
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in