Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hawaiian Financial Federal Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Engineer
Company Name : Hawaiian Financial Federal Credit Union
Company Location : 1138 N King St, Honolulu, HI 96817
Job Position : Network Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
At Hawaiian Financial Federal Credit Union (HIFICU), we rely on our IT systems to help our business succeed. We’re seeking an experienced network engineer who’s eager to use and grow his or her technological skills. In this role, the successful individual will manage the local and wide area networks, design system configurations, document and manage installation of a new network, and monitor and upgrade existing systems as necessary. From early on, you’ll help empower our innovations, be given challenging assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility of the network. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about applying their skills to a technology-based business model that creates real-world solutions.
Skills Requirements are:
1. Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or assisting with improving the efficiency of current networks.
2. Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN, accelerators, and DNS.
3. Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation.
4. Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
5. Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
6. Investigating network faults.
7. Upgrading network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
8. Reporting network status to key stakeholders.
9. Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications are:
1. 5+ years work experience in a Network Engineer role.
2. Windows Networking System experience 3+ years
3. Project Management Application Design and Integration and Cloud Computing (specifically Microsoft Azure) 3+ years
4. Professional IT certifications in Microsoft, Security+, Network+, VMWare, and Cisco.
Education Requirements are:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field experience 5+ years.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in