Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in INflow Federal & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Engineer
Company Name : INflow Federal
Company Location : Key West, FL
Job Position : Network Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
INflow Federal was founded in 2013. The “INflow difference” begins with a simple belief encompassing the importance of employee culture. We are obsessed with our people and have demonstrated year-over-year that our employee-focused approach leads to customer success. At INflow, US Military Veterans have continuously paved the path ahead for our customers. We developed a homegrown “Veteran Outreach Program” focused around attracting and hiring transitioning military personnel and has resulted in veterans representing over 50% of our company.
As a leading small business innovator, we offer proven expertise in Network Modernization, Cybersecurity, Digital Modernization and Joint Force Mission Operations. We serve our federal government customers in over 20 states domestically to include the United States Navy (USN), United States Marine Corps (USMC), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and Joint Forces.
Simplifying the customer experience requires everyone within our organization to work together. Our leadership communicates transparently with our team on a regular basis with a commitment to do the right thing for all those we serve. Our customers recognize doing business with INflow means working with people who consistently deliver with agility, passion and integrity.
This is how INflow continues to evolve, grow and accompany our customers into the future of mission systems and operations.
This position’s primary role will be Network Engineer servicing a large-scale Enterprise network. You will be part of a Team of Network Technicians and Engineers servicing the customer sites. This network includes Cisco, Aruba, Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed and McAfee network devices to include Routers, Switches, Access Points, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and WAN Accelerators.
- Evaluate communication hardware and software, as well as troubleshoot Local Area Networks/Base Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LAN/BAN/WAN), and other network related problems.
- Administer LAN/BAN/WANs. Schedule conversions and cutovers.
- Coordinate with all responsible users and sites. Specialized experience in the performance and configuration of networks as well as the integration and testing of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
- Position requires the skills to manage the execution of maintenance activities and network outages.
- Fundamental understanding of the OSI Model is required.
- Candidate needs a basic understanding of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, and cabling in a large LAN/MAN/BAN/WAN environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP is a Plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with wireless technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and WAN Accelerators and associated technologies is highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and continual improvement, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, good written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, innovative thinking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Good customer service and communication is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and network reliability. A good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with severs and Cisco devices are a Plus.
Education & Certification Requirements
- Security+ CE required
- CCNA certification is required – can obtain within 3-6 months of starting
- Minimum of a DOD Secret clearance is required to perform in this position.
Schedule: Full Time
Travel Required: estimated 20% travel to local sites. Must have valid driver’s license and transportation. This is subject to change at the direction of the customer.
Other: Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Must have willingness to perform duties not listed in the job description as required by INflow and our customer.
INflow is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have hands-on experience configuring routers and switches?
- What is your salary target for a new position?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Cisco routers: 1 year (Required)
- LAN: 1 year (Required)
- IT: 3 years (Required)
- CompTIA Security+ (Required)
- CCNA (Preferred)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in