Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Crown Castle USA Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Operations Technician – Field
Company Name : Crown Castle USA Inc.
Company Location : Westborough, MA 01581
Job Position : Network Operations Technician – Field
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Position Title: Network Operations Tech (T3)
Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure: towers, small cells and fiber. It all works together to meet unprecedented demand—connecting people and communities and transforming the way we do business. Whenever you make a call, track a workout or stream music and videos, we’re the ones providing the communications infrastructure that makes it all possible. From 5G and the internet of things to drones, autonomous vehicles and AR/VR, we enable the technologies that help people stay safe, connected and ready for the future. Crown Castle is publicly traded on the S&P 500, and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the US, with an enterprise value of ~$100B.
We offer a total benefits package and professional growth development for teammates in any stage of their career. Along with caring for our teammates, we’re an active member in the communities where we live, work and do business. We have a responsibility to give back, which we do through our Connected by Good program. Giving back allows us to improve public spaces where people connect, promote public safety and advance access to education and technology.
Technician in the National Network Operations Organization that is responsible for the installation, testing, and maintenance of high-speed fiber optic transmission equipment, circuits and small cell networks. Typical responsibilities are small cell circuit delivery, resolution of reactive maintenance/change management tickets as well as the completion of preventative maintenance and quality review tasks.
- Perform all activities in a manner to ensure the safety of yourself, team, customers and the public.
- Respond to all network outages, impairments and emergencies in assigned area.
- Complete all required preventative maintenance inspections to Crown Castle standards.
- Work with fiber optic related test equipment including Network Tester, OTDR, Optical Power Meter, Optical Fiber Identifier and Multimeter.
- Operate and understand RF and Small Cell related test equipment, such as Antenna/PIM analyzer, RF power meter, Spectrum analyzer and a Signal generator.
- Perform advanced analysis and troubleshooting of issues while assisting the NOC and customers.
- Perform site survey and quality review of remote locations to ensure company standards are met.
- Perform both hardware and software updates and/or changes to remote site equipment as necessary.
- Operate PC or similar devices to gain access to Network nodes and Small Cell Network elements as well as assigned administrative tasks.
- Work efficiently and effectively with cross-functional departments and peers.
- Responsible for compliance with All Crown Castle policies and procedures.
- Participate in on-call rotation schedule for nights and weekend coverage.
- Safe work practices must be followed along with integrity and quality.
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Associates or two-year Technical degree strongly preferred
- Wireless/Wireline Operations, Ethernet certification or equivalent military experience preferred
- Possess a valid state driver’s license with a non-negligent driving record
- Ability to safely drive and operate a Crown Castle boom truck in the public right of way.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work in Web Based ticketing and network monitoring systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, while managing time for maximum efficiency.
- Knowledge of radio transmitters, receivers, antennas, electronic and fiber optic theory
- Two (2)+ years experience working as a field technician in the communications industry.
- Experience with fiber optic testing or Wireless/Wireline Operations OSP/ISP experience. Knowledge of Coax and Low voltage trouble shooting
Reports to: Manager Network Operations
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Works in the Public right of way, exposure to extreme weather, radio frequency, general public. Physical demands of lifting up to 75 pounds, stooping, and climbing ladders. Available to work after hours, weekends, Holidays and On-Call Duty as conditions require. This position will be swing shift hours and possibly weekends.
May be required to travel and be away from home location, for extended periods of time.
Crown Castle has a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in place requiring vaccination by your employment start date, unless approved for an accommodation or otherwise prohibited by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in