Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Minneapolis Marriott West & Courtyard & they are Hiring Candidates for Night Auditor
Company Name : Minneapolis Marriott West & Courtyard
Company Location : 9960 Wayzata Boulevard, Saint Louis Park, MN 55426
Job Position : Night Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
This position is responsible for balancing and closing previous business day and completing daily financial reports. This position successfully manages person in charge duties during the overnight shift, including showing sound judgment in making independent decisions and ensuring security protocols are being followed. Assists guests in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs the manager-on-duty role during 3rd shift.
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner.
- Responsible for providing the highest level of service.
- Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services.
- Ability to work independently or in a team in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary.
- Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
- Accountable for accurately balancing all revenue sources and completing daily financial reports.
- Process no-show reservations, prepare financial reports for managerial review.
- Close the financial day for the hotel.
- Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues.
- Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures.
- Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities.
- CSM procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions.
- Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties.
- After completing financial tasks, works on assigned additional projects, stocking supplies and assisting other over-night staff as needed.
- Adheres to CSM general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations.
- Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
Competencies/Skills Required: 2+ years prior guest service experience required, preferably in a hospitality setting. Prior night audit or accounting experience preferred. Excellent computer knowledge and communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in