Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in UpStaged Entertainment Group & they are Hiring Candidates for NYC Entertainment Company Seeks Senior Event Producer and Manager
Company Name : UpStaged Entertainment Group
Company Location : New York, NY 10019
Job Position : NYC Entertainment Company Seeks Senior Event Producer and Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
UpStaged Entertainment Group (UpStaged) is seeking an experienced, likely full-time, professional to serve as Senior Event Producer and Manager for its annual season of live/virtual National Collegiate Performing Arts (NCPA)TM and National High School Performing Arts (NHSPA)TM Championships across performing genres (i.e. A cappella, Step, Theater, Dance, DJ, Comedy).
As background, Upstaged – and our NCPA and NHSPA TM brands – is a diversified event, talent and data platform, the NCAA/IMG of College/HS performing arts.
See 30 second summary www.upstagedu.com, (473) UpStaged – Collegiate Performing Arts Championships – YouTube, and @Upstagedncpa – Instagram
We organize and empower the completely fragmented 7.5+ Million student performers (500k groups, 25+ genres) – similar to the 480,000k NCAA athletes (25k teams, 20 sports) – with the opportunities to compete for NCPA and NHSPA National Championships, like the NCAA athletes.
See, for example, 1 Min. 2020 UpStaged NCPA Step Championships at Lincoln Center https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vt7IQXdurI
- Lead conceptualization and/or update/refresh of Upstaged Performing Arts Championship offerings.
- Translate agreed concepts into meticulously designed Championship Events (live and virtual).
- Manage all Championship event development activities, including:
- Overseeing recruiting of competitors, judges and other talent
- Identifying and contracting physical venue (live Events) and virtual platform/venue (virtual events)
- Ensuring the smooth and professional delivery of the events.
- Develop detailed event production budgets to ensure events produced on time within agreed parameters
- Collaborate with PR resources to ensure effective marketing and communications for all events.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience organizing, managing and producing – including operations, logistics, run-of-show, talent management, night of “Air Traffic Control” – national events and/or festivals, including having:
- Produced major performing events and/or competitions with significant numbers of participants
- “Hands on” overseeing – with support of an event team – all aspects of running the event
- Talent outreach and management with established networks and/or managing our team doing so
- Excellent time management skills, can prioritize and change direction under shifting situations
- Documented attention to detail, work well with diverse teams and display high integrity
- Prior experiences with college and/or high school events are a plus
The Professional will have support from a well-connected Board, a top-level tech support team/professional and CRM and marketing professionals.
Compensation commensurate with experience of rate and equity.
For more information and consideration, please send resume and description of background to Victoria Duruh.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Events management: 10 years (Required)
- Event Producer: 10 years (Required)
- Social media management: 10 years (Required)
- Leadership: 10 years (Required)
- Writing skills: 10 years (Required)
- Communication skills: 10 years (Required)
- Public relations: 10 years (Required)
- Media relations: 10 years (Required)
- Relationship management: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10019
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in