Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in JGS Lifecare & they are Hiring Candidates for Occupational Therapist
Company Name : JGS Lifecare
Company Location : 770 Converse St, Longmeadow, MA 01106
Job Position : Occupational Therapist
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
OTR (Registered Occupational Therapist)
JGS Lifecare, located in the quaint town of Longmeadow, MA, has been the proud caretaker of the elderly within the local community for over 100 years! Founded on the Jewish principle of respecting age as a blessing, we have dedicated ourselves to delivering the best in elder care services to people of every faith and every background. So as we enter our second century, we are excited to introduce a new range of services and updates to serve our life-long commitment to our community. Our spacious campus has a full-array of services including Skilled Nursing, Senior Living and Community programs that consist of traditional long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, hospice and day health support services. Our employees are an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day with their compassionate care to our residents and the individuals we serve.
The primary purpose of the OT – Occupational Therapist, is to evaluate, treat and rehabilitate residents by providing them with necessary therapeutic intervention. Maintains pertinent documentation, carries out necessary therapeutic intervention. Maintains pertinent documentation, carries out appropriate treatment plans, and contributes to discharge planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Successful completion of the National Certification for O.T.A.
- Ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects, equipment and/or residents.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend or crouch regularly
- Must be able to use hands to manipulate tools, equipment, or controls
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, balance, lift and perform medium to maximum transfer assists with residents
- Must have visual and hearing acuity sufficient enough to assess resident safety and ability members
What can we do for you?
- Weekly Payroll
- Sick time
- Special Event Days
- Direct Deposit
- In Service Training and Development Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Future Leadership Program
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Public Transportation Stops on Campus
- Easy access to our campus from Interstate 91
Apply today and become part of our JGS Lifecare team!
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations included fully vaccinated status for Covid-19.
JGS is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in