Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Marriott Vacations Worldwide & they are Hiring Candidates for Office Manager – Engineering
Company Name : Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Company Location : Honolulu, HI 96815
Job Position : Office Manager – Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
Education and Experience
- Office administration and accounting training by a recognized certification program or college.
- Minimum of 3 years in office administration and accounting experience in a similar capacity within the service industry preferred.
- Prior union environment experience is preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Provide assistance to Chief Engineer to supervise the Engineering Department employees; interview, schedule, train, develop, coach and counsel, provide open communications, resolve problems and recommend discipline, as appropriate.
- Assist in the administration of the department by preparing and maintaining schedules, logs, records and other documentation to ensure a smooth operation and minimize liabilities.
- Coordinate departmental billing functions including the Hotel Rental Program and other entities as necessary.
- Allocate Engineering hours to Hotel, Owner and Retail.
- Maintain the “out of order” report for departmental related problems.
- Schedule property and equipment preventive maintenance programs.
- Prioritize service requests; schedule and monitor the services performed to ensure customer satisfaction, safety and convenience.
- Review purchasing requests and monitor expenses so that budget goals are met.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in management committees and special task force/projects as required.
- Must be able to handle a variety of tasks effectively and efficiently along with the ability to deal tactfully and discreetly with confidential matters.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team to complete specific projects.
- Must be able to work in a safe and prudent manner.
- Must be able to facilitate the communication process respectfully and within the proper hierarchy.
- Must be able to manage and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Possess excellent spreadsheet skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in