Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mulholland Energy Services, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Office Manager
Company Name : Mulholland Energy Services, LLC
Company Location : Chickasha, OK 73018
Job Position : Office Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
The office manager position is responsible for overall office activities, including the reception area, mail, invoicing, time sheets, new hire orientation/onboarding, disciplinary actions, and basic HR functions. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services.
- Manages the clerical support function to ensure and maintain a professional image.
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Establish and monitor procedures for office record keeping.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Manage relationships with service providers and property management.
- Actively participates in the planning and execution of company events.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Assists with recruitment and onboarding of new employees under the direction of HR Leadership.
- Participates in weekly invoicing activities under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer and General Manager.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- Processes time sheets and expense accurately and reports weekly to corporate.
- Office administration
- Ability to maintain extremely high level of accuracy, confidentiality, and organization.
- Personal and positive spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources practices.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
- Experience with Quickbooks, Open Invoice, Enverus, and ADP is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficiency with computers is essential for this position.
- Base knowledge of bookkeeping practices.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven avility to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have experience supervising staff members.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in