Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sky Zone (Newark, DE) & they are Hiring Candidates for Operations Manager
Company Name : Sky Zone (Newark, DE)
Company Location : Newark, DE 19702
Job Position : Operations Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Manger. This position requires an organized, guest-focused, high-energy individual with the ability to build and lead their team in a fun, fast-paced and exciting environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team and 80 employees at Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Newark, Delaware! We are looking for a proven leader who is capable of building the best possible team, committed to safety, passionate about customer service, and has the determination to run a great business with great people!! Individuals who are optimistic & energetic problem solvers, able to motivate and inspire their team to exceed the expectations of our guests and have the desire to be part of an exciting and growing business should apply for this role. This position requires a high-energy person with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
As the Operations Manager at Sky Zone, you will play an instrumental role
in the leadership and development of the entire team. You should be someone who is passionate about healthy recreation, kids, community, team building, and managing day-to-day operations. We are seeking someone who is capable and committed to utilizing their skills to make an immediate impact in our business.
Sky Zone is a fun and exciting place to work where there’s never a dull moment – from corporate events, to birthday parties, to dodge ball & volleyball tournaments – we are always thinking on our feet and developing the best way to provide our guests with a WOW experience. Our goal is to
provide each of our guest’s, awesome healthy fun!
The Operations Manager directs and oversees all staff and building functions of the facility, including; developing and implementing policy, maintaining a safe and functional operating environment, preparing schedules and managing the staff, monitoring daily operations, vendor
management, managing inventory & ordering, maintaining the facility, and the overall responsibility for the staff including training, scheduling and employee satisfaction.
- Hiring, training and building a new team of part time associates including cashiers, court monitors and the event team
- Enforcing all policies procedures, standards, guidelines and training programs
- Achieving objectives in guest safety, sales, customer service & park
cleanliness through effective training and management of team members – the ability to lead from the top down
- Control cash and proper cash handling and reconciliation procedures
- Assist as needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Oversee ongoing employee hiring, training, HR & evaluations
- Schedule team members as required to ensure that all positions are staffed as needed and labor cost objectives are met
- Assist with marketing, social media, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns
- Participate in weekly manager meetings
- Provide a positive work environment for your team members
- Handle customer service issues with discretion and professionalism
- Building community relationships to drive group sales Inventory Management
- Maintaining supplies needed to run Sky Zone efficiently
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, some graduate courses preferred
- Previous retail management experience required, department store or recreational facilities a plus
- Minimum of 5 years previous management experience with young, part time staff
- Minimum of 5 years overall management experience including cash management
- Experience with employee scheduling
- Ability to supervise and tour the park on daily basis
- Must be able to work nights/weekends and some holidays
- Customer services, retail or other face to face experience required
- Previous sports leadership experience preferred
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a fun, friendly environment
- Customer service champion
- Strategic thinker/problem solver – risk management experience
- Effective team builder
- Flexible work schedule, predominantly weekends and evenings
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, training, bonus potential and the opportunity for advancement.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park is looking to attract and retain the best people!
We strive to not only be a fun place for guests but also a fun place to work. If you are looking to join a growing company that recognizes team and individual talents, maintains a commitment to success and adheres to solid set of core values then we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
No mask required at this time
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- Retail Store Managers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in