Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kellogg Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Operations Supervisor
Company Name : Kellogg Company
Company Location : 572 Industrial Park Rd, Muncy, PA 17756
Job Position : Operations Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
As an Operations Supervisor, you will maintain a clean, safe, and orderly environment in Muncy, PA, where the definition of “teamwork” holds true! You’ll use your humility and hunger to learn to successfully oversee the day-to-day activities of the plant. Being flexible will help you drive results, as we are always shaking and moving. With your can-do, go-getter work ethic, we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
At Kellogg Company, we focus on working together to accomplish goals as a team. With our diverse flavors of people, we foster inclusion by welcoming new thoughts and ideas. Join us and help us move closer to our vision of a good and just world where people are not just fed but fulfilled.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Supporting the Production Line – You’ll lead all activities on your assigned shift, working towards production goals, material changes, and schedules. Thanks to you, the plant will operate efficiently, and we’ll reach our objectives.
- Facilitating Continuous Improvement – Improve how the plant functions, with a focus on enhancing the activities that generate the most value. We can’t do it without your owner’s mindset, and all the acronyms that come with continuous improvement – including 5S, RCA and LEAN!
- Directing and Leading – Demonstrate your people skills by providing direction and support to your team of operators. Your consistency, transparency, and clear communication will encourage your colleagues to go above and beyond.
- Prioritizing Safety First – Keep our facility safe to prevent problems and ensure employees always feel comfortable. Having a “safety first” attitude is important at Kellogg Company since people safety and food safety are two of our values.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing safety and/or quality programs & processes
- High school diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
- Available to work rotating evening shift
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience with SAP software
- Bachelor’s degree and significant related experience
- Sense of humor
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please [email protected].
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellogg’s hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this link.
Let’s create the future of food,
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in