Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Canteen & they are Hiring Candidates for ORDER BUILDER (FULL-TIME)
Company Name : Canteen
Company Location : 13575 E 37th Ave, Denver, CO 80239
Job Position : ORDER BUILDER (FULL-TIME)
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ORDER BUILDER position.
- Location: Canteen Denver – 13575 E. 37th Ave. Denver, CO. 80239 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 4:00am – 12:30pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Perks: Lunch provided once a week, $10.00 subsidy to use in our employee micro market!
- Starting pay: $21.50 per hour
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Order Builder!
You pull, pick and stack. But when you are an Order Builder with Canteen, you are more than that. When our guests are hungry, you provide the things they crave. You make people happy. Come join a hardworking team that is dedicated to the communities we serve.
Cash in on growth! You’re a team player and we recognize that. When your team makes more, you will too.
On workdays, you can expect to:
- Pick fast & pick easy – our smart technology knows exactly how much you need to grab so you will too.
- Trash what’s damaged – if it’s popped, beaten, or uneatable, you’ll be the one to toss it.
- Skip the gym – you’ll be regularly lifting up to 50 lbs. per day.
Dreams of being a manager? As an Order Builder with Canteen, we give you breathing room and space to grow. With us, you’ll gain the skills needed for entry-level management. We want to see you soar.
Why work for Canteen? Because you matter to us. At Canteen, we lead our industry by ensuring that wellness, quality and service are our top priorities when working with our trusted clients. But we can’t do this without a hardworking team that supports the same values. We want to encourage an inclusive culture throughout our company where everyone feels like they belong, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Full and Part-Time: Paid Time Off
- Full and Part-Time: Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in