Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Swire Coca-Cola USA & they are Hiring Candidates for Order Builder
Company Name : Swire Coca-Cola USA
Company Location : Boise, ID
Job Position : Order Builder
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What is an Order Builder / Warehouse Associate at Swire Coca-Cola?
As a member of our Warehouse team, you will help ensure that our customers receive correct orders in a timely manner so that their stores are always fully stocked with our great-tasting products. You will be responsible for palletizing designated product, building customer orders and preparing them for safe and efficient delivery. Our team is made up of individuals with a wide range of experiences. While prior experience and knowledge is definitely a plus, we believe in investing in our employees and are happy to provide training if you are just starting out in the industry.
Ask about our Sign on Bonus !!!!
- Monday-Friday schedule
- 2:00pm-10:30pm or longer based on business needs
New Increased Pay Rate
Beginning pay rate of $16.50 per hour
Opportunity for career advancement
- Accurately pulling defined quantities of inventory onto pallets and storing orders in the staging area when they are prepared for shipment
- Building delivery loads of a variety of product onto pallets and preparing them for loading on trucks for delivery
- Operating electric pallet jack and/or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count and load product
- Daily inspection and minor maintenance performance on pallet jack/forklift equipment to prevent accidents
- Restock product in picking areas as directed by supervisor
- Use shrink-wrapping device after building each pallet to securely palletize product for safe delivery and to prevent spillage
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Perform duties in an efficient manner that meets company standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must become forklift certified within 1 month of hire
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in