Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hearst Media Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Part Time Production Assistant
Company Name : Hearst Media Services
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM 87107
Job Position : Part Time Production Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
KOAT has an opening for a Production Assistant. We are looking for an energetic team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires to join our production crew. This person will be responsible for operating cameras, teleprompter, audio-board, graphics and video equipment; as related to live broadcasts and post-production. Must have good technical skills, and good communication skills. Responsibilities include floor directing, camera/studio operator, digital editing, assisting the news department, and other duties as assigned.
- Construction, maintenance, installation and operation of props, cameras, prompters, sets and other production equipment.
- Lighting and script preparation for newscasts.
- Edit syndicated promos for air.
- Video cueing during newscasts.
- Maintain professional appearance of studio/sets.
- Work also includes AVID editing (non-linear) for news and website content.
- Assist the directors as needed.
- In-person attendance is required
- Working knowledge of television newscast equipment and software required.
- Videography experience helpful.
- Non-linear editing experience a plus.
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
- Must have a good attitude, be willing to learn, and be a team player.
- Must be able to problem solve quickly and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to edit is essential.
Hearst Television owns and operates 33 television and two radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more. The radio stations are leaders in Baltimore news/talk and rock music listenership. Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry’s premier companies and has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism, industry innovation, and community service. Hearst Television is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hearst.
Degree Level :
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in