Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in FinOp Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Part-Time to Full-Time Accountant
Company Name : FinOp Group
Company Location : Denver, CO 80212
Job Position : Part-Time to Full-Time Accountant
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Busy accounting firm looking for a part-time Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant with some QuickBooks skills.
Position is 15-25 hours per week with flexible hours that can be easily worked around your personal schedule.
The goal is for this position to eventually turn into a full time role within a year’s time. Applicant should only apply if a future full-time position is in their long-term plans.
Must have experience with:
* Data input of financial information into QuickBooks.
* Reconciliation of bank and credit card statements.
* Payroll processing and Payroll Tax experience.
* Sales and use tax filings
* AP/AR – full cycle
* Month-end reporting of P&L and Balance Sheets
* Understands and is able to create journal entries
* Year-end W2’s and 1099 reporting
* A minimum of 1+ years experience working in QuickBooks.
* A minimum of 1+ years experience as a full charge bookkeeper. Must have a solid knowledge base in ALL areas of bookkeeping.
* Excellent data entry skills and can work quickly and accurately.
* Good listener and ability to follow directions.
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Maintains strict confidentiality.
Please reply to this email and attach your resume and cover letter. Position is available immediately.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80212: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- GAAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in