Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MH Equipment Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Parts Associate
Company Name : MH Equipment Company
Company Location : Paducah, KY
Job Position : Parts Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
If you are an outgoing and driven individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at MH Equipment!
The primary function of the Parts Associate is to meet the parts needs of our technicians and customers, handling all administrative duties required for order processing and customer service.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers’ needs. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction” award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com
- Prompt and accurate responses to parts availability inquiries at the counter, phone, and the service group.
- Processing parts work orders, invoicing, and credit memos in a timely manner
- Sourcing parts if not available at dealership.
- Providing competitive parts pricing.
- Prompt and accurate ordering of forecasted and non-forecasted requirements for parts and service.
- Expedite orders with vendors if parts are overdue.
- Audit packing list to assure consistency with purchase order for stock or emergency orders, approve for payment.
- Communicate errors and corrections with appropriate dealership personnel and resolve discrepancies with vendor.
- Pick and pack customer orders and returns to factory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Parts or service experience in an industrial and/or automotive environment, preferred.
- PC and Data Entry skills. and excellent organizational skills, required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and strong desire to succeed.
- Steel-toed work boots are required
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation
Working Conditions: Hours will be 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Some overtime may be required. This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
- Uniquely MH: Adoption Assistance, Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar, Pet Insurance, Wellness Program, Vendor Discounts, and more!
- Excellent Compensation: Great pay, pay bonus incentives, 401K with employer match.
- Generous PTO: Paid vacation, holidays, personal, sick days, charity time off.
- Great Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Short-term and voluntary long-term disability.
- Company Support: Continuous training, safe working environment.
MH Equipment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Automotive Parts: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in