Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Denver Metro Protective Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Patrol and Inmate Transport Specialist (Day Shift)
Company Name : Denver Metro Protective Services
Company Location : Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Job Position : Patrol and Inmate Transport Specialist (Day Shift)
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES A STRONG HISTORY IN ARMED SECURITY, CORRECTIONS, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR MILITARY. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION!!!***
Denver Metro Protective Services is expanding our Patrol and Inmate Transport Division in our Colorado Springs branch. We are seeking several individuals that have demonstrated their qualifications by graduating from a police academy, a law enforcement military history, or a strong history with armed security services. Is this you? If so, come work for us in the Public Safety Industry by working as an Patrol / Inmate Transport Officer for Denver Metro Protective Services. Our highly qualified members of our Patrol Division provide services throughout the entire Southern Colorado region.
Don’t be a number, join our DMPS family, where we strive to make a difference for you and our customers.
A few of our particulars:
- Full-Time positions only (we do not allow for P/T Patrol/Transport Officers)
- These openings are for the Monday-Friday shifts – must be able to work all of these days!
- Work five eight-hour shifts weekly, although you must understand that some days may require longer shifts due to the needs of our clients.
- Currently seeking Day Shift (hours vary slightly but typically 0700-1700 area) and may vary from day to day, depending on the transport scheduled received.
Interested candidates should have:
- Graduated from a POST academy or currently attending one or similar experience / education
- Experience working in a Correctional atmosphere with Inmates
- Or, have Military Law Enforcement MOS training experience (military police, security forces, etc)
- Eligible to have Armed Security License from the City of Colorado Springs
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License and clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Customer Service focus; professional demeanor and friendly attitude
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Vehicle Patrol Duties working within your designated communities
- Transport and Supervise Inmates during Medical Appointments
- Ability to get in and out of patrol cars up to 80 times in a shift
- Response to calls for service
- Respond to burglar alarm calls
- Perform site officer inspections
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Stay current with all training and certifications
- Staying safe!
Benefits for working with us:
- We offer a $1000 Hiring Bonus after six months of employment and with no attendance issues!
- We provide all uniforms
- Training classes provided to you: Firearms, OC Spray, Taser, Cuffing, De-escalation and many more hands-on training courses
- Medical – Health Benefits
- 401k (with Company Matching)
- Paid vacation after one year
- Supplemental Insurances (Life, short term disability, hospital and accident etc)
- The opportunity to work with and learn from our leaders in the organization
Our expectations of you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- POST Certification, or specific Military Police Training (MOS) highly desired, Expired or Current Denver City and county armed security guard given preference ( Must be able to obtain)
- Be available for Full-Time positions only (if you are only available for Part Time hours, please feel free to apply for one of our onsite armed or unarmed security positions)
- Position is hourly starting at $21.00 – $23.00, depending on experience
- We desire candidates who know and understand what “five star customer service” is and how to practice it to ensure the customer is taken care of. Being customer service oriented among others is focused on being alert and aware throughout the shift and answering community members questions while being polite, respectful and considerate.
- Abundance advancement opportunities
- Armed Security Officers must possess their own full-sized firearm, 9 mil, 40 or 45 caliber and a Retention II holster or above, all other equipment is provided
- Armed Security License Required (we can assist with if needed)
Thank you for your interest in Denver Metro Protective Services. We look forward to the chance to get to know you and find out who you are and how we can help each other.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Colorado Springs, CO 80915: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Military: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in