Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Larry Williams Trucking, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Payroll Clerk
Company Name : Larry Williams Trucking, LLC
Company Location : Colcord, OK 74338
Job Position : Payroll Clerk
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
A payroll clerk is responsible for ensuring that employees of the organization are paid accurately and on time, therefore this position is accountable for collecting timekeeping information. The payroll clerk also maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas but not limited to; payroll, payroll policy enforcement, payroll guideline, regulations/law compliance. This position must have good math skills in order to make necessary calculations, experienced in entering data with attention to detail.
· Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
· Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
· Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
· Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
· Responsible for weekly and quarterly payroll taxes; 941’s, state, and federal unemployment taxes.
· Solid knowledge in wage garnishments, i.e., child support, court fines, civil judgments, etc.
· Resolves payroll discrepancies.
· Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
· Manages vacation and PTO time.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Competency in QuickBooks, databases and other accounting software.
· High level of confidentiality.
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent math and numerical skills.
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
· Highly motivated and self-driven with good time management skills.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Larry Williams Trucking is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions affecting applicants and employees will not be based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, transgender, sexual orientation, or any other unlawful basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in