Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advanced Medical Corp. & they are Hiring Candidates for Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level
Company Name : Advanced Medical Corp.
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM
Job Position : Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are a rapidly growing healthcare organization specializing in several therapeutic areas through our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team members. We partner with physicians to improve patients’ quality of life by providing safe, effective and customized healthcare solutions. We are currently looking to add to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team, so APPLY TODAY! Growth in the pharmaceutical sector shows pharmaceutical employment expanding at a greater rate than the economy, signaling impressive opportunities for a long term career in Pharmaceutical Sales. The pandemic has positively impacted the global market by propelling a rise in opportunities and advancements for drug development and manufacturing of vaccines for the disease. We are looking to add Entry Level Pharmaceutical Sales Reps to our already expanding team.
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPSRESENTATIVE JOB SUMMARY:
In this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep role, you will work to strategically pursue opportunities, represent and sell our cutting-edge services, provide excellent customer service, and close deals in an untapped market.
We are seeking self-motivated, driven, enthusiastic candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills, eagerness to work as a team-player, a self-starter and an out of the box thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep candidates must possess the ability to institute traditional and creative approaches to build and maintain relationships, enhance overall performance, and collaboratively solve problems. Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep top performers strategically identify, target, and develop accounts by utilizing connections and cold calling to secure meetings and finalize contracts. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep candidate will be expected to educate and influence new physician customers while nurturing and supervising existing relationships by identifying and tending to various needs and challenges.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR OUR PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES:
- Identify and target new accounts through the acquisition of information though internet search, followed by telephone inquiry and completed with office visit(s).
- Secure meetings and pharmaceutical sales appointments to develop new offices and maintain existing offices
- Provide exceptional customer service, available as main point of contact for all prospects, leads, and existing pharmaceutical sales rep accounts
- Become proficient in selling our innovative products and healthcare services, skilled in all clinical information as well as business structure and financial offering
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE SKILLS TO BECOME ONE OF OUR PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPS:
- Proven track record of being a top performing Pharmaceutical Sales Rep who meets or exceeds goals
- Be highly motivated, creative, and decisive Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
- Industry training. certification or knowledge plus good sales abilities
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP ABILITIES AND CRITICAL SKILLLSET:
- Ability to work the assigned pharmaceutical sales rep territory
- Excellent written and verbal pharmaceutical sales rep communications skills
- Enjoyment of collaborative working relationships and a desire to participate in effective communication
- Must maintain all industry credentials and certifications
- Self-motivation and independence- developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done; someone who can thrive in a fast pace environment
- High quality customer service- customer needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Able to acquire and understand clinical and pharmacology science knowledge and then communicate it to a physician customer
- Social Perceptiveness and active listening- Being aware of others’ reactions and giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and how you can contribute to the conversation effectively
- Persistence and perseverance in the face of obstacles or undesired outcomes
- Achievement/Effort- establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
If this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep position sounds like an opportunity that is interesting to you, please apply today.
We are committed to leveraging the pharmaceutical sales representative talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in