Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Keady Medical Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Physician Assistant
Company Name : Keady Medical Group
Company Location : Claremont, NH 03743
Job Position : Physician Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill medical group. Here at Keady Medical Group we’re different, we truly embody the core meaning of “family”. We are a team of dedicated people working towards the goal of enhancing our own lives by improving the lives of others. This isn’t just a job it’s a remarkable lifestyle and we’re looking for new team members. It’s our mission to touch the hearts of others and inspire positivity. Apply today and make a difference.
We are searching for a Physcian Assistant (PA) – someone who can thrive in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll practice in an advanced role to provide developmentally appropriate and age appropriate health maintenance for all ages. The PA works under a delineation of clinical privileges and works collaboratively with other members of the health care team. Practicing under established guidelines and clinical protocols, the PA assumes independent and interdependent responsibilities in the assessment, diagnosis and initiation of treatment and procedures. As a Physcian Assistant, the PA is responsible for education, research, consultation and evaluation of clinical practice at various levels.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works independently to assess, diagnose, treat, and educate patients, following Center protocols and consulting with other providers as needed and bring in other members of the care team as needed to foster patient center approach to care.
- Documents information in patients chart regarding assessment, diagnosis, treatment and educations.
- Refers to appropriate specialist, as needed.
- Provides verbal and/or written information regarding treatment regimens.
- Serves as a credible, knowledgeable educational resource for the patient, family, community and other health care professionals.
- Records diagnosis/CPT in an accurate, timely manner to ensure prompt posting of charges per protocol.
- Participates in and leads quality improvement projects.
- Embraces a team based, family centered approach to care and treatment.
- Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal skills when dealing with patients/families, visitors, peers, and other health care team members in order to foster a patient centric model.
- Serves as a patient/family advocate while caring for patients and collaborating with other health care team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve, identifies appropriate resources, adapt to ongoing change and handle conflict management with a professional and supportive attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality concerning patient/family issues.
- Daily utilizes advanced practice knowledge and skill to systematically collect and evaluate health assessment data and to manage a caseload of patients
- Consistently demonstrates effective communication skills and works to eliminate communication barriers
- Consistently applies new knowledge relevant to clinical practice
Qualifications and Skills
- Current valid license as Physican Assistant
- Broad-based knowledge of nursing functions and medical terminology
- Knowledge of specific nursing principles and pathophysiology
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Three years of related experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
- Free Primary Care Services
- Many Meals Provided
- $20,000 per year loan repayment
- Supportive team environment promoting growth and wellbeing
Come join a growing team that is leading in quality health care. Keady Medical Group is adding hundreds of new patients every month and our clinic was voted #1 choice for health care in Sullivan County by the Eagle Times. We are providing the highest quality of care while remaining family-oriented. Join the movement and help us provide top-tier care to our community.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Loan repayment program
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Claremont, NH 03743: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- PA-C: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in