Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. & they are Hiring Candidates for Plant Operator
Company Name : Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P.
Company Location : Muskogee, OK 74403
Job Position : Plant Operator
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Under general supervision of the Plant Manager, is engaged in operating/maintaining asphalt facility equipment, as well as maintaining related records.
- Gather samples of elevated-temperature materials (primarily asphalt)
- Use of tools
- Operate forklift, tractor, or man-lift
- Visually gauge tanks to verify automatic systems
- Perform general plant cleaning
- Perform maintenance tasks and mechanical duties (pumps, valves, oil checks, etc.)
- Open and close valves for production
- Load and unload trucks and railcars
- Complete paperwork involving basic math skills
A high school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work in elevated-height areas accessible only by stairs or ladders
- Must be able to perform basic math functions
- Must demonstrate a commitment to understanding and comply with all Federal, State, Local and Company regulations, policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Strenuous physical activity is involved
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
Compensation: $20/hour+. . . commensurate with experience
- Normal concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort.
- Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Normal complexity of decision-making.
- Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job taking distance and speed into account.
- Normal physical strength to handle routine field operations.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work out of doors in extreme weather and perform heavy physical labor in a safe manner.
- Work indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
- Work in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible to participate in the BKEP employee benefits program. BKEP offers a competitive array of employee benefits, including medical, dental/vision, disability, base life, optional life, optional AD&D, 401(k), Company stock purchase plan, as well as paid time off benefits and additional time off for short-term illness after one year.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
Blueknight Energy Partners, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in