Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in C.O.P.S. and F.I.R.E. Personnel Testing Service & they are Hiring Candidates for Police Officer
Company Name : C.O.P.S. and F.I.R.E. Personnel Testing Service
Company Location : 540 W Irving Park Rd, Itasca, IL 60143
Job Position : Police Officer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Village of Itasca
C/O C.O.P.S. and F.I.R.E.
Personnel Testing Service
Starting Salary: $72,870.00
Sworn Officers: 21
Application Deadline: 11/16/2022
The Board of Fire and Police Commissioners for the Village of Itasca is now accepting applications for the position of: Entry Level Police Officer
Testing is being conducted for anticipated new hires
- and to establish an eligibility list for future hiring needs
Itasca a thriving village in DuPage County, with outstanding residential neighborhoods, 1st-rate schools, and beautiful parks, is a highly sought community to live and work within. The village has retained a small-town charm with a lovely historic district and churches of all architectural styles. Located 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, Itasca is conveniently close to O’Hare International Airport, major expressways and rail transportation.
The Itasca Police Department is an accredited Illinois Police Agency (ILEAP) comprised of 21 sworn officers and 4 non-sworn members. They are entrusted by the public and stakeholders they serve, and they strive each day to provide the finest law enforcement services to the community.
Applications are available at:
Applications will be online for purchase until 11/16/22 – 2:00 PM
The deadline for returning completed applications is:
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 by 4:00 PM
(NOTE: This is not a postmark date)
All applications must be returned to the office of:
C.O.P.S. and F.I.R.E. Personnel Testing Service
ATTN: Itasca PD
200 W. Higgins Road, Suite 201
Schaumburg, IL 60195
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Driver’s License: Must possess a valid Driver’s License at the time of application with the ability to obtain an Illinois Driver’s License upon time of hire.
- Age Requirement: Applicant must have attained their 21stbirthday by the last date for filing applications (11/16/22). Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old at the last date of filing applications (11/16/22) and at such time as the final eligibility list is posted, unless exempt by State Statute 65 IL 5/10-2.1-6., which provides in part that the age limitation does not apply to any person previously employed as a Certified (full-time) Law Enforcement Officer for a municipality in the United States.
- Education: Must have proof of High School Diploma, GED Certificate or High School Proficiency Statement.
- Testing: Must be able to successfully complete all phases of testing.
All individuals meeting eligibility requirements are encouraged to
continue with the application process
Additional information will be provided in the packet which can be downloaded at:
There is a $20.00 non-refundable application fee.
Applications are NOT available at the Itasca Police Department or Village Hall.
Mandatory Written Examination
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Registration starts at 8:30 AM
Written Examination – 9:00 AM
Lake Park High School – East Campus
600 Medinah Rd
Roselle, IL 60172
All applications are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners of the Village of Itasca, which is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $72,870.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in