Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Practice Manager- Primary Care
Company Name : Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Company Location : Hartsville, SC 29550
Job Position : Practice Manager- Primary Care
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
At Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent healthcare professionals. And we know that our employees deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop. We have a positive, hopeful, and resilient leadership team that is solely focused on taking care of the heart of Carolina Pines – the people who work here. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for person-centered care and evidence-based practice, and you would like to belong to a hospital family that only the best are invited to join, we invite you to apply today.
The Practice Manager provides leadership and supervision to nurses and medical assistants, performs nursing duties, ensures policy adherence, acts as a patient services advocate, and collaborates with other professionals. Supports management efforts with administrative, reporting, planning and organization responsibilities. The ideal candidate will possess strong supervisory skills, an interest in teaching and developing others, excellent customer service skills, and a sensitivity to and respect for our patients’ needs.
- RN preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Proficient in computers and relevant software applications and practice management technology including electronic recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Demonstrated initiative and strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a positive tone.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 1-3 years of clinical involvement required.
- Nursing or equivalent or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience with electronic scheduling system and electronic medical records (EMR).
- Provides a positive and professional representation of the organization.
- Promotes a culture of safety for patients and employees through proper identification, reporting, documentation, and prevention.
- Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments in related scope of role or practice.
- Maintains compliance with organization’s policies, as well as established practices, protocols and procedures of the position, department, and applicable professional standards.
- Complies with organizational and regulatory policies for handling confidential patient information.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service through his/her attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in the Vision, Mission, and Values of the organization.
- Adheres to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements and the TJC standards and or standards from other accrediting bodies.
- Ensure compliance with CMS requirements through site preparation for CMS inspections.
- Works with medical and administrative leaders to identify strategic opportunities. Establishes strategic relationship within the medical group, hospital, and across the system.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation and successful achievement of the annual business and strategic plan for assigned departments.
- Maintains a strategic view of sources of revenue for the assigned departments.
- Recommends solutions and assists with the implementation of changes.
- Facilitates goal setting, attainment and personal ongoing professional development.
- Assists in the development of quality standards and provides assistance in measuring and reporting quality improvements, including audits and accountability.
- Makes recommendations for funding based on thorough knowledge of policies, costs and operating procedures.
- Conducts a monthly financial review for the practices outlining progress regarding the implementation of the business plans and budget. Performs variance analyses and develops and implements mitigation strategies as necessary.
- Works collaboratively with other members of Physician Services, hospital service line leadership, senior management and the system to ensure that opportunities are explored, developed and measured against quality, safety, efficiency and cost targets.
Human Resources Management
- Participates in the selection, employment, development, performance reviews, and management of employees.
- Works together with the VP/Director of Physician Services for optimization of practice performance including clinical performance, provider and staff performance, and efficiency and asset utilization.
- Develops an effective partnership with all physicians and management.
Promote a Culture of Safety
- Identify risks and hazards to patients and document mitigation efforts (i.e. monitoring safety events and completing action items, RCAs, and intensive reviews).
- Represents the organization at public and professional meetings and conferences and in public relations, marketing and development activities.
- Maintains professional affiliations and commits to ongoing professional development activities to keep pace with the current trends in healthcare administration.
- Interacts positively and effectively with others to promote a team environment.
- Leads the practice by example with regard to work ethic, positive communication, effective leadership, ethical standards and achievement of results.
- Participates in facility improvements including construction, renovation, and equipment purchases.
- Responsible for fostering and maintaining contractual relationships.
- Reports practice feedback, barriers, progress, and results of improvement initiatives to VP/Director of CPMG, CPMG Practice Managers and appropriate workgroups.
- Recognizes and seeks to resolve negative situations that disrupt organizational/departmental harmony.
- Demonstrate empathic listening skills, potential problems and effectively participate in their resolution
- Experience in interdisciplinary team function.
- Ability to manage conflict, stress and multiple simultaneous work demands in an effective, professional manner.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- This requires an ability to think creatively and develop and/or apply innovative practice solutions based on available resources.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills, including, verbal, presentation, and written communication, and the ability to present results to varying audiences.
- EMR systems and Microsoft Office.
- Valid State of South Carolina Driver’s license.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Makes recommendations for funding based on thorough knowledge of policies, costs and operating procedures. Conducts a monthly financial review for the practices outlining progress regarding the implementation of the business plans and budget. Performs variance analyses and develops and implements mitigation strategies as necessary. Works collaboratively with other members of Physician Services, hospital service line leadership, senior management and the system to ensure that opportunities are explored, developed and measured against quality, safety, efficiency and cost targets.
Human Resources Management
Participates in the selection, employment, development, performance reviews, and management of employees. Works together with the VP/Director of Physician Services for optimization of practice performance including clinical performance, provider and staff performance, and efficiency and asset utilization. Develops an effective partnership with all physicians and management.
Promote a Culture of Safety
Identify risks and hazards to patients and document mitigation efforts (i.e. monitoring safety events and completing action items, RCAs, and intensive reviews).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have a valid RN license?
- How many physicians have you managed?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Practice management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in