Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Knife River – Western Oregon Division & they are Hiring Candidates for PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Company Name : Knife River – Western Oregon Division
Company Location : Salem, OR 97303
Job Position : PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
We have an excellent opportunity for a Preventive Maintenance Technician in Salem, Oregon!
Shift hours are from 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Must be able to work overtime hours as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance inspections, services and annual Interstate inspections
- Complete all paperwork that may be necessary on a variety of units, including construction equipment, paving equipment, trucks and trailers and mining equipment
- Must have own PM technician hand tools, but Knife River does provide large tools and has a replacement policy
- Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors observed
– Other duties assigned as needed Minimum Qualifications: – Preferably someone with a Diesel Technology degree or heavy equipment repair background
- Must be a reliable and highly motivated self-starter, who can work without direct supervision
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid commercial driver’s license with HAZMAT Tank endorsement, medical card and clean driving record. We will train and reimburse costs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, physical/functional exam and drug screen
- Display a professional and courteous attitude towards all team members
- Willing to train qualified applicants. Knife River has a Preventative Maintenance Specialist trainer that can do up to 6 months of one on one training. How To Apply: To be considered for this position, candidates must complete and submit an employment application at jobs.mdu.com by the posting deadline noted above. If unable to complete an application online you may print and send completed application to any Knife River NW address or stop in one of our locations to complete an application. Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
We offer a competitive benefit package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short term disability, 401k with matching contribution, profit sharing bonus, benefits extension, paid time off, 7 paid holidays, safety incentive program and years of service milestones.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check. Wage Details $25.24-$35.97 depending on skills and experience, plus competitive benefits. Wage includes $2.00 per hour shift differential. Veterans: Put Your Skills to Work with Us! At Knife River, we are committed to helping our military transition to civilian life. We are constantly looking to add veterans to our workforce and want to make the transition as smooth as possible. There are many jobs within the military that are transferable to our Preventive Maintenance Technician position:
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Track Vehicle Repairer
Construction Equipment Repairer
Caterpillar Diesel Technician
Advanced Construction Mechanic
Engineer Equipment Mechanic
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in