Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Pinnacle Signs and Graphics & they are Hiring Candidates for Print Production Specialist/Vinyl Installer
Company Name : Pinnacle Signs and Graphics
Company Location : 7610 Counts Massie Rd, Maumelle, AR 72113
Job Position : Print Production Specialist/Vinyl Installer
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Print Production Specialist
Do you have previous knowledge and experience with large format printing and vinyl applications?
Do you like getting out of the office every once in and while?
Are you interested in a great work environment with people who actual love their job?
Then, look no further! We are hiring a full-time Print Production Specialist.
At Pinnacle Signs and Graphics, we specialize in providing business sign solutions and promise to do our best to exceed our customers’ expectations through outstanding service.
Our mission first and foremost is to make our customers look great. We are looking for a new team member who fits into our culture and continues our reputation of providing quality signs in Arkansas.
- Operate large format printer and plotter.
- Trim prints, weed vinyl, and apply to various substrates.
- Responsible for prepping substrates and material for applications and installations.
- Assist with load and unload of material.
- Work as a team to gain full understanding of customer needs and be able to bring signage to life.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Willing to expand knowledge of current and new equipment.
- Basic upkeep of equipment and work area.
- Responsible for onsite vinyl installations without supervision.
- Assist with and/or lead vehicle graphic installations, including spot graphics and partial wraps.
- Communicate well with co-workers and office about issues or questions that arise during vinyl installations.
- May have direct contact with customers while onsite during installation. Will need to present self in professional manner.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Basic knowledge of printer, plotter, and adhesive vinyl.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Flexi and Illustrator considered a plus!
- Must be 18 or older with valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Cannot be afraid of heights.
- Drug screening and background check will be administered.
Signs you would produce:
- Sign panels
- Pan Faces
- Coroplast/Yard Signs
- Basic Vinyl Decals
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Graphics
- Tradeshow Signage
- Directional Signage
- Acrylic Standoffs
- Post and Panel
- Parking Signs
- Site Signs
- And anything else a customer may want….
FAQs – The things you want to ask.
- Where all do we go for vinyl installations? Off-site vinyl installations occur a few times a week. All are located in Arkansas and will not require over night installations. Vehicle graphic installations occur at Pinnacle Signs Warehouse.
- How much will I pay you? Pay is based on experience, starting at $18/hr.
- Is health insurance provided? Yes, 100%, we pay your health and dental premiums, but employee covers family plan.
- How much overtime? This position rarely has overtime.
- What about vacation time? Yes please, we are about balance. Family life is important to all of us!
- When can you start? Looking for someone immediately but willing to take the time to find the right candidate.
Other Important things you might want to know…
- This should be mutually beneficial. Do your research on us too!
- Www.pinnacle-signs.com. Check out the services and signs we can do.
- Find us on Facebook! Go look at our team cause they’re pretty awesome.
- Stop by. Visit the shop. Take a look and let’s talk.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maumelle, AR 72113: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Print: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in