Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Power Technique North America LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Product Marketing Manager – Power and Light – PTNA, Rock Hill, SC
Company Name : Power Technique North America LLC
Company Location : Rock Hill, SC
Job Position : Product Marketing Manager – Power and Light – PTNA, Rock Hill, SC
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Power and Light (PAL) is a division within Atlas Copco’s Power Technique business area. It develops, manufactures and markets light towers and generators as well as accessories and used equipment. It is active worldwide. Products are offered under several brands to a wide range of industries including construction, mining, oil & gas, and rental.
In this role you will be responsible to develop the business for generators and light towers for the North America territory, including the United States and Canada for the Power and Light Division.
The generator business offers a strong potential for short- and near-term growth in this region for our division. Now that the manufacturing capabilities and logistics are established, we need to put more focus in developing the sales channels in the appropriate way.
We see potential for synergy in sales to our existing customers, rental accounts as well as dealers by offering a more complete product offer to them. In the dedicated channels, there will be lots of generator power specialists. Therefore, you will work with our regional sales managers and business development managers, our customers, our product company, and our national account managers to see where our best opportunities are for growth. You will also actively pursue new dedicated dealers and specialty channels.
You will work closely with the divisional marketing and the factory in identifying future product requirements.
You will report to the Business Line Manager – PAF in our US Customer Center. You will have access to all the support staff of the customer center in terms of logistics, material handling, marketing and communications, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
Business Development (Estimated @ 60% of time)
- In consultation with the BLM, provide ownership for the “go to market” strategy for these products, as well as researching, setting up, and managing a dealer network and channels to market.
- Support direct sales in Dealer setups for key accounts/OEMs.
- Build market position and achieve sustainable financial growth by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Visit customer’s sites to provide technical expertise and to aid in setup and commissioning of products in the assigned brands and ranges.
- Plan and provide oversight for new market initiatives.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop and promote new and existing products and product lines, with a focus on portable single stage compressors.
- Identify opportunities by researching industry publications, announcements & events relating to the portfolio of products.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to secure a positive conclusion.
Product & Brand Management (Estimated @ 30% of time) (for Atlas Copco Range of Products)
- Prepare presentations and sales displays for customers and internal sales force, in order maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Develop training plans to educate and motivate employees to perform at their most profitable level.
- Provide marketing support for the Sales Team to maximize both market and customer share with a focus on the development of key accounts and dealers.
- Support profitable growth in line with company targets.
- Establish sales processes and methods for new products through development / integration stages.
- Conduct training of the sales team, and dealers, in the process of selling new products and provide support wherever required in the sales of these products.
- Working closely with BLM, introduce and establish all available products to continue to grow our aftermarket sales through all business lines.
- Ensure that all marketing materials are produced with a strong attention to detail, high quality and a strict adherence to Corporate Branding guidelines.
- Take on additional tasks and/or ad-hoc projects as requested i.e.: market share reporting and competition analysis, etc.
Reporting (Estimated @ 10% of time)
- Assist the BLMs in preparing divisional reporting presentations.
- Conduct Market analysis and segmentation.
- Analyze and report on market share.
- Prepare monthly reports.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA-CC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.
What you can expect from us?
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in