Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Product Marketing Specialist
Company Name : Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
Company Location : 428 Peyton St, Emporia, KS 66801
Job Position : Product Marketing Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Product Marketing Specialist
1. Seek out, collect and assure that the necessary marketing information is available to analyze and evaluate market potentials, parameters and customer needs
2. Assist in development of marketing activities that will promote customer satisfaction and achieve company performance objectives
3. Keep abreast of industry conditions and trends through direct contact and involvement with customers, industry insiders, trade and professional associations for improved product marketing
4. Conduct detailed competitive product analyses to develop and evolve competitive advantage
5. Monthly, prepare analysis of actual performance vs key marketing performance metrics for assigned products. Identify root causes for variance from Plan
6. Analyze sales trends by product line, sub-category and segment as well as channel of distribution to identify trends and changes in product life cycles
7. Maintain up-to-date retail planogram and price shops
8. Maintain accurate product set up information, images and sell copy for all assigned SKUs
9. Prepare Product Change Requests and Waiver of Specifications, maintaining appropriate documentation
10. Act as liaison with quality control and manufacturing personnel concerning product specifications and daily quality control checks
11. Analyze POS data and report implications to Manager/Director
12. Gather necessary information from the sales organization as needed
13. Review price quote and cost analysis for accuracy and to determine if acceptable margins are maintained.
14. Assist with the development of sales support materials including catalogs, price sheets, sell sheets, etc.
15. Maintain product display room including discontinued product inventory
16. Analyze forecast errors and maintain accurate SKU level forecasts
17. Manage assigned projects for effectiveness, cost and schedule
18. Participates in key marketing development processes (Product Roadmapping, Executive Review, Art Review, Trade Show Planning/Execution, Rep Webcasts, Catalog Development, Bi-Annual Sales & Marketing Meetings)
19. Perform other duties as assigned by the Product Manager to enhance the company’s sales and marketing effort.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, preferably with a major in marketing.
- Two or more years experience in marketing, marketing research or sales.
- Knowledge of consumer hard goods, preferably the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities required in the examination, planning and completion of research assignments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, and PowerPoint. Must implement these applications while making formal marketing presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Requires some travel to meet with field sales personnel, customers, end users and appropriate information sources.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in