Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Caspers Ice Cream Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Production Associate FT – Grave Shift, Mon. – Fri.
Company Name : Caspers Ice Cream Inc
Company Location : Richmond, UT 84333
Job Position : Production Associate FT – Grave Shift, Mon. – Fri.
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
WE ARE GROWING!!! Come join the Casper’s Ice Cream team as we produce our very own FatBoy Ice Cream novelties and other frozen treats! We are currently seeking applicants to join our production team! (And YES, we have weekly factory seconds giveaways for employees to take home and fill their freezers!)
- Grave Shift, Monday night through Friday night
- Multiple schedules available based on your availability!
- 11PM to 7AM (40-hour week, Monday night start)
- Midnight to 8AM (40-hour week, Monday night start)
- NO SCHEDULE/SHIFT ROTATIONS! We don’t force our team members to “take turns” working schedules that wreck their sleep schedules and interfere with home time!
- NO WEEKENDS!!
- Peak season production demands may require some overtime (time and a half pay)
- No experience?? NO PROBLEM!! We will train you on the job with no experience necessary. Training pay starts at $17.00/hr. ($15.00/hr. plus $2.00 grave shift differential) with potential to reach $22.00 for top performers!
- Successful line workers have multiple career paths available with even higher earning potential!
- INSURANCE BENEFITS START DAY 1! Health, Dental, Vision, Medical Clinic Membership, Employee Assistance Program
- Other benefits include…
- Paid Time Off!
- Paid Sick Days!
- 9 Paid Holidays!
- 401k with 6% company match!
- Monthly all-you-can-eat company lunch!
- And don’t forget FREE ICE CREAM!!!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manually moving product from one conveyor to another
- Monitoring and loading ingredients and packaging materials into assembly equipment
- Loading products into boxes and cases for freezer storage
- Quality checking to ensure that all products meet standards, are safe and suitable for the consumer
- Assisting in the weekly disassembly, cleaning, sanitation, and reassembly of food manufacturing equipment
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly in English
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to stand for duration of shift (yes, we give breaks!)
- Ability to walk, bend, squat, climb stairs
- Ability to lift, carry, and stack up to 45 lbs. several times per shift
- Dexterity in joints (shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers), involving continuous repetitive motion for most workstations
- ALLERGEN WARNING: This position may come in direct contact with peanuts and tree nuts, including skin contact with pieces, oils, and/or dust from grinding.
95 YEARS OLD AND GROWING!
In 1925, Casper Merrill took the milk and cream from the family milk cows and made the “original” Ice Cream Nut Sundae on a Stick, then called Casco Nut Sundaes. He made those first bars, known today as FatBoy Nut Sundaes, in a ten-gallon milk can and sold them at the local 4th of July celebration. Soon after, Casper developed his original FatBoy Ice Cream Sandwich, a much larger than usual ice cream novelty that earned its name. Customers wanted more! It wasn’t just 4th of July patrons savoring Casper’s Ice Cream; people all over the Intermountain West were making them a household name. To keep up with demand, Casper expanded his home-grown production and began making his ice cream delights to full factory production. As the years have passed the original ingredients and recipe have changed very little.
Today, Casco Nut Sundaes and FatBoy Ice Cream Sandwiches are being enjoyed coast to coast, from California to New York, and from Washington to Florida. Our FatBoy Ice Cream sandwiches recently outpaced our market competition on grocery store shelves nationwide to become AMERICA’S #1 BEST SELLING ICE CREAM SANDWICH! And we’re not stopping there!! Casper’s Ice Cream, Inc. is still headquartered with our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Richmond, Utah, but we are expanding to add additional facilities and manufacturing capacity to fully service the rapidly growing demand across the country.
For more information about our company and our products, please visit www.caspersicecream.com.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in