Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in See’s Candies & they are Hiring Candidates for Production Designer
Company Name : See’s Candies
Company Location : San Francisco, CA 94134
Job Position : Production Designer
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Support the Creative Team in all production activities including creating layouts, mechanicals and templates, digital retouching, image optimization and file prep for use across multiple platforms.
- Partner with Designers to understand creative intent and apply best production practices to ensure consistent, accurate reproduction across all project deliverables. Gather, package and prepare files & supporting graphics correctly for each specific output.
- Ensure accuracy of all packaging statements, in partnership with the internal Food Safety & QA team and following all posted FDA guidelines. Work closely with Procurement and print vendors to make sure all mechanicals are built to printer specifications. Create review decks and mock ups as needed.
- Build catalog mechanicals for both print and digital distribution using established templates and stylesheets, ensuring all images and assets are appropriate for final output. Manage color proof reviews and approvals with external pre-media partners followed by final asset delivery.
- Responsible for digitally retouching images including changing backgrounds and surfaces, color, contrast and level adjustments, adding shadows and digitally changing out packaging and more. Also includes some internal product photography.
- Create web optimized images for use on the Ecommerce site.
- Produce marketing materials including but not limited to signage, price cards and catalogs using established templates. Take on limited design work when required, in order to supplement team workload.
- Maintain the photo library and archive completed files on the Digital Asset Management system. Ingest new photos and files into the catalog following the established guidelines, adding the appropriate metadata and expiring out of date images.
- Implement design production solutions that improve output quality, increase efficiency and speed, and/or enhance customer experience.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- This position is responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- 3-5 years of progressive creative marketing experience including extensive design and production.
- A diverse portfolio including digital and traditional advertising, catalog and packaging that showcases your work as a production designer.
- Deep knowledge and applied expertise in file management and versioning, print pre-production, packaging production, web optimization, template building and hi-resolution digital retouching.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat with a strong knowledge of curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions and other various tool and adjustments. Working knowledge of Premier, XD, PPT and Excel a plus.
- Experience in creating web optimized images for use on the Ecommerce site.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines simultaneously and effectively in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated dedication to high quality production (consistency, accuracy, precision) with unwavering attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, support and collaborate with other team members effectively.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
- Degree in Design or Art-related field; equivalent related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
See’s is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in