Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Infraspace Technology Corp. & they are Hiring Candidates for Professional Data Entry Operator – Remote Work
Company Name : Infraspace Technology Corp.
Company Location : Houston, TX 77077
Job Position : Professional Data Entry Operator – Remote Work
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
We are seeking a detail-oriented Professional Data Entry Operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a professional data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Pay: $17.76 – $26.76 per hour
Professional Data Entry Operator Responsibilities:
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Professional Data Entry Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position can be done entirely remotely as long as the team member has access to a fast, reliable internet connection and a dependable cell phone connection. A quiet/uninterrupted work space will be needed as well.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in