Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Illinois Health Plan & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Coordinator I
Company Name : Illinois Health Plan
Company Location : Illinois
Job Position : Program Coordinator I
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Assist in activities related to the medical and psychosocial aspects of utilization and coordinated care.
- Initiate authorization requests for output or input services in keeping with the prior authorization list. Research claims inquiry specific to the department and responsibility.
- Perform tasks necessary to promote member compliance such as verifying appointments, obtaining lab results. Assess and monitor inpatient census.
- Screen for eligibility and benefits. Identify members without a PCP and refer to Member Services. Screen members by priority for case management (CM) assessment. Perform transition of care duties to include but not limited to, contact the member’s attending physician, member or medical power of attorney, other medical providers (home health agencies, equipment vendors) for information pertaining to special needs.
- Coordinate services with community based organizations. Attend marketing and outreach meetings as directed to represent the plan. Produces and mails routine CM letters and program educational material.
- Data enter assessments and authorizations into the system.
For Illinois Youth Care contract: Required Education/Experience – Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, social sciences, social work, or a related field. 1 year supervised clinical experience in a human services field.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in