Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Calista Education Cultural, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Program Coordinator
Company Name : Calista Education Cultural, Inc.
Company Location : Anchorage, AK 99503
Job Position : Program Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
The Program Coordinator will assist the Program Manager with the grant from U.S. Department of Education Alaska Native Education – Yuuyaraq Cultural Immersion Camp with the Calista Education and Culture, Inc. and assist with activities in accordance with the intent of the grant in a timely manner with all the individuals and organizations involved. This position is subject to funding availability and expected to last fulltime until approximately September 2025 or longer.
- Review and understand the U. S. Department of Education grant award and requirements to assist the Program Manager for compliance, including:
- “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards”
- Education General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- “Select Topics in Administering ED Discretionary Grants”
- Complete required training and other additional requirements related to the grant.
- Ensure that Federal grant funds are used only for those expenditures associated with activities that conform to the goals and objectives approved for the grant project and timeline.
- Assist with semi-annual and annual (narrative and financial) reports for the grant when due.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships by working with groups, organizations, and partners.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other staff, partners, customers, and external contacts required in the course of work.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service in all interactions.
- Support a learning environment that encourages Team and customer participation.
- Ensure program data is compiled and recorded in an Excel or other database using a determined method; ensure documents are assembled, organized, tracked, and filed.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Participate in Company required training.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Provides the day-to-day professional, organizational, coordination and technical Project support while working under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Responds to questions, requests, and concerns with guidance from the Program Manager.
- Review, organize, prioritize, process, maintain, file and report on all Project forms.
- Work to ensure the policies, procedures, health and safety requirements, meeting and other Project material, are updated and maintained.
- Assist with processing applications, data entry, tracking, filing and developing reports.
- Assist Team with teacher and student participation through necessary logistics.
- Assist with the Team with the disbursement, collection and filing of the pre and post assessment, surveys and other materials.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and coordination of meetings, events, activities, presentations, and trainings with essential attendees and Team.
- Collect and combine information gathered, disperse to Team members, track progress, and ensure completion of Cultural Immersion Camp objectives as scheduled.
- Ensure Cultural Immersion Camp is aligned with the Organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Ensure Cultural Immersion Camp safety and health policies, procedures and standards are met.
- Adhere to Student Protocols for all Cultural Immersion Camp events and activities.
- Adhere to the COVID-19 Mitigation Plan.
Office and Supplies:
- Check and distribute office mail regularly and mail/ship documents and packages.
- Prepares and sends correspondence as needed.
- Answers and directs incoming calls.
- Receive and monitoring faxes and shared e-mail inbox, responding, fielding inquiries, and responding to general questions by e-mail.
- Execute clerical duties, such as photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning, etc.
- Type, format, edit and proofread materials containing confidential and/or sensitive information related to the business operations.
- Perform work related errands.
- Ensure office is orderly.
- Order and inventory office supplies.
- Assist with purchasing Cultural Immersion Camp supplies and ship supplies to camp.
- Coordination of Project and Team schedules and tasks and follow-up of tasks to completion.
- Schedule appointments and maintain Cultural Immersion Camp calendar.
- Maintain Cultural Immersion Camp project contact information.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and meeting rooms, develop a meeting agenda and packets, prepare program status information and reports for presentations, distribute packets, record meeting minutes, and complete and distribute the meeting minutes.
- Coordinate in person or virtual meetings using various virtual meeting platforms.
- Support Team with meeting virtual video/audioconference or telephonically.
- Receive invoices, completes check request, assemble, process, log accounts payable, tracks, distributes check, and files in the accounting files.
- Receive payments, deposit, assemble, process, log accounts receivable, tracks and files in the accounting files.
- Track and complete check requests to process credit card payments.
- Coordinates and maintains accounting filing system and archives.
- Assist in maintaining and gathering information for Audit.
- Coordinate and secure travel, airfare, accommodations, car rental and process per diem.
- Travel within the region and throughout Alaska to perform job related tasks.
This job supervises students when participating in Project activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Federal grant management and the Uniform Cost Principles.
- Knowledge of accounts payable processing, terminology, ability to perform related tasks.
- Proven ability to articulate the corporate vision, build strategies and action plans and deliver expected results on time and within budget.
- Must be detail oriented; superior organizational, information management, and follow-up skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong administrative and clerical skills and ability to perform related tasks.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and confidentially process and maintain data with accuracy with minimal oversight.
- Excellent computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
- Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information to others as well as to present information to others.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Ability to schedule meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc.
- Ability to use team building and problem-solving skills in on-going quality improvement initiatives.
- Ability to read, learn and understand policies and procedures and how they relate to Calista Education and Cultures’ goals.
- Ability to process a high volume of data into databases with accuracy and meet various deadlines.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with employees, business partners, and clients via written and verbal communication methods.
- Ability to develop relationships for success of the organization.
- Ability to schedule and facilitate virtual meeting platforms.
- Ability to type 45 WPM and use the 10-key by touch.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
- Ability to adapt to changes in tasks in the work environment; manage competing demands and change approach to best fit the situation.
- Must be able to deal with delays, and unexpected tasks as assigned, and effectively plan and organize duties to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a Native Corporation multi-business environment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience requiring the use of a computer and business software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness and ability to travel in the Calista Region is required.
- Fluency in the Yupik language preferred
- Valid state driver’s license and be qualified to operate a vehicle under the conditions of Calista Education and Culture’s Driving Policy.
- Ability to pass a drug, driving and background screening.
Calista Education and Culture, Inc.’s team has a fast-paced multi-tasking customer service-oriented office environment requiring a high degree of efficient and effective performance. Adaptability regarding schedule and task changes is necessary to accommodate changing priorities. Overtime may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries’ business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $57,239.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anchorage, AK 99503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in