Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Grace Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Programmer Analyst / Report Writer
Company Name : Grace Health
Company Location : Battle Creek, MI 49037
Job Position : Programmer Analyst / Report Writer
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
$58, 240+ yearly (based on education, experience, and skill)
Grace Health is looking for a candidate who have experience analyzing, developing, and modifying programs and reports to support efficient center operations. This candidate will assist departments in developing and documenting various methods of collecting, analyzing, reporting, and maintaining information. This person would also assist with system upgrades, process improvement initiatives and technical support requests. We offer competitive wages based on experience and up to 3 weeks of PTO in the first year! Other perks include no nights or weekend work and a sign on bonus!
Please note, the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are minimum work requirements at Grace Health.
- Medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401K match
- 8 paid holidays
- Employee wellness program focusing on physical, mental, and financial wellness
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
1. Uses existing systems, develops new systems and communicates with individuals as necessary to ensure accurate and efficient reporting of information
2. Uses statistical, economic, financial and relational principles and techniques to prepare reports and interpret data
3. Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with peers, supervisor and requestor.
4. Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
5. Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
6. Programs the computer by entering coded information.
7. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
8. Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
9. Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
10. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
11. Applies statistical methods to analyze data and validate results
12. Interprets results of analysis
13. Documents methods of collection, analysis, and results
14. Prepares reports, graphs, and charts and communicates with appropriate people
15. Continually strives to improve data integrity and tools to efficiently process information requests
16. Demonstrates knowledge of center’s operations and the informational requirements of each department
17. Assists departments with training for any new applications or system upgrades
18. Participates in professional development activities
19. Maintains confidentiality
- COVID-19 and Flu Vaccine
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, HIT, CIS, or Computer Science
- Minimum of two to three years of relevant IT experience required
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in