Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Renée Rouleau Skin Care & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Coordinator (New Product Development)
Company Name : Renée Rouleau Skin Care
Company Location : Austin, TX 78758
Job Position : Project Coordinator (New Product Development)
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
About Us: Renée Rouleau Skin Care was established over 26 years ago by our founder, owner, and CEO, Renée Rouleau. With more than 30 years of experience as a professional esthetician, Renée has built a brand and product line rooted in her philosophy that there are 9 skin types, each with unique needs.
Our purpose as a company is to improve lives by helping people feel good! We achieve this goal by creating safe and effective skincare products that our customers can trust, as well as helping them educate themselves and create an individual, personalized experience with our brand.
About the Role: We are looking for a Project Coordinator to strengthen our New Product Development team working out of our corporate office in Austin, Texas. The Project Coordinator (New Product Development) is responsible for managing the overall progress of new product development projects from concept through market release. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating with internal and external members (vendors, carriers, etc.) and managing project timelines and schedules. This individual will become the in-house expert for our products and is essential in helping us to continue to provide our customers with a variety of safe, effective, innovative, and high-quality products. A hybrid working model is an option for the right candidate.
This role requires someone who is VERY detail oriented. You will be managing numerous projects across multiple labs and vendors. It is of the utmost importance to keep these projects on track, updated, and fully confidential.
- Manage projects from initial concept through market release.
- Track progress, update schedules, and maintain NPD workbook and dashboards for multiple projects at once.
- Report to direct manager on an as-needed basis (minimum once a month) regarding status of ongoing projects, including information related to schedules, costs, milestones, risks, etc.
- Communicate via e-mail with appropriate stakeholders on product changes and updates to ensure projects stay on track and within expectations.
- Maintain regular follow-up correspondence with vendors throughout product formulation and testing.
- Coordinate communications between vendors and appropriate teams concerning product reformulations.
- Gauge and test prototypes with appropriate testers, organize and convey feedback, and look for ways to improve as needed.
- Communicate with the Marketing team to assist in highlighting the most marketable aspects of new products, as well as possible messaging and application instructions.
- Address and resolve quality standard discrepancies and concerns with internal teams (Regulatory, Design, Compliance, Legal, and Quality Standards teams) and suppliers as necessary.
- Communicate with Operations and Leadership teams regarding packaging options, delivery systems, cost thresholds, and sales expectations.
- Assist with tracking ideas for new products in monthly New Product Development meetings.
- Maintain ongoing communication with labs regarding new product ideation.
- Coordinate with Operations and Leadership teams to evaluate potential new labs and suppliers.
- Visit vendors to strengthen current relationships and meet with new labs to discuss prospective product ideas.
- Continually expand skin care knowledge by monitoring social media trends, attending industry events such as trade shows, having skin care services such as facials, and reading industry emails, online articles, and magazines.
- Add ideas to collaborative shared documents as they present themselves.
- Push Renée Rouleau, Inc. out of our comfort zone and help us be the first to launch bold, innovative new products into the market!
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or engineering.
- Experience with new product development in the design/manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Interest in the skincare industry, product formulations, cosmetic chemistry, and ingredients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Employer matched 401K plans.
- Paid Time Off.
- Personal development and career growth opportunities.
- Discounts on skin care products.
- Potential for a hybrid working model.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78758: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Austin, TX 78758
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in