Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Engineer
Company Name : Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc.
Company Location : Kahului, HI 96732
Job Position : Project Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
Hawaii’s largest mechanical contractor, Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc. is seeking candidates to join our rapidly expanding team. Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc. has been a locally-owned, family-run business for the last 55 years in Hawaii and provides robust benefits and state-wide opportunities. Our reputation is based on our most important resource – Our People– Our Employees. Joining our ‘ohana provides access to exciting and diverse assignments on various islands, as well as long-term potential for growth and advancement
· Paid health insurance for entire family
· Employer 401(K) contributions with no matching required
· 10 holiday’s a year
· Sick leave
- Assist Project Manager in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels and arranging for assignment of project personnel.
- Assist in the coordination of project personnel activities to insure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- May advice and make recommendations to Project Manager of potential problems, work interference schedule difficulties. Assist in circumventing/ resolving such problems required.
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, and procedures as required.
- Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items (i.e. expense reports, supply requisition, personnel transaction forms, operative budgets, etc.) per supervisor’s authorization.
- Prepare special reports, studies, and statistical analysis per supervisor’s request. Such items would usually require research, development and/or interpretation of data and be performed with little supervision or instruction.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
· Bachelors’ degree in related field including Engineering or Construction Management
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in construction industry preferred
· Familiarity with relevant codes: mechanical, energy, plumbing and ensure design conforms with all applicable codes and client standards
Location: Positions open in Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hawaii Island, Guam
Salary Information Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
Core Values – Our employees, family and community, maintained through excellence in customer service
Vision – First choice to build Hawaii. Remain the industry leader in our region. Be an organization that our co-workers, customers, and our community believe in.
Mission- To be the premier mechanical contractor with a focus on quality, design, performance, and customer service.
We are a drug free, equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in