Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Royal Engineered Composites & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Engineer
Company Name : Royal Engineered Composites
Company Location : Minden, NE 68959
Job Position : Project Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
A Project Engineer is responsible for generating innovative and practical solutions to problems and performing fundamental engineering analysis to validate designs. New processes and products are managed by Project Engineers through the first article adaption and transition to full scale production. Project Engineers work closely with internal technical resources and customer-based resources to establish and achieve technical solutions to customer-driven requests. He or she may also assist sales efforts by assisting with the generation of estimates and proposals.
*Reasonable Accommodations Statement
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and update material, tooling, processes, and MRP definition for new and legacy products.
- Review, author, evaluate, and/or approve technical data including models, drawings, production planners, specifications, requirements, and procedures.
- Evaluate, design, specify, and procure new and/or modified manufacturing processes, equipment, and tooling.
- Support qualification efforts for new process equipment and tooling.
- Review and participate in Material Review Board processes for nonconforming materials.
- Complete hands-on work with production and product development personnel to support fabrication of first articles.
- Assist sales with generation of cost and technical proposals.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual, and reliable attendance as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable.
- Function as lead technical contact for internal and external communications.
- Support continuous process improvement measures.
- Specification testing per customer and certification requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the good of the department and company.
- Formal education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: 3+ years project engineering in aerospace or composites
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use common office software and engineering software systems (Microsoft Office, CAD software, ERP, PLM).
- Certificates and Licenses: None required.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written forms with coworkers, customers and vendors.
- Self-Confidence in explaining and confirming results.
- Possesses a well thought, methodical sequence to ensure problems are resolved accurately and efficiently.
- Prioritizes tasks to meet production schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minden, NE 68959: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- The position you selected must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore this position is only open to “US Persons” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 as US Citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, or asylees. — Are you considered a “US Person”?”
- project engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in