Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Colibri Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Manager
Company Name : Colibri Group
Company Location : Brookfield, WI 53005
Job Position : Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Brookfield, WI or Remote
At Colibri Group, culture is a critical part of our collective success, and we live our values everyday: Love, Joy, Boldness, Teamwork, and Curiosity. These values guide our interactions with each other, our customers, and the community.
The OnCourse Learning Project Manager is responsible for driving business results by working across departments to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of platform and courseware projects. The Project Manager plays an important role in ensuring organizational and commercial readiness for product launches and measuring the success of launches in collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Service.
Position Requirements & Major Responsibilities
- Work closely with project sponsor and stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of business need, define project goals and deliverables, identify required resources, and develop the budget and timing for new initiatives.
- Effectively facilitate meetings and ensure cross functional alignment and communication.
- Coordinate activities of project stakeholders to ensure projects progress toward milestones and overall organizational and commercial readiness for product releases.
- Recommend improvements to established business processes while continuing to deliver high value in the execution.
- Maintain accurate time reporting and budget forecasts across multiple initiatives in collaboration with finance and departmental leaders.
- Track and communicate overall resource capacity, priorities, and status of projects.
- Prepare project status updates for leadership.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and ability to break down information in a systematic and consumable manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
- Functional knowledge of project management methodologies
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience with project management tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and timelines
- Ability to lead high visibility projects with cross-functional teams
- Must be a self-starter and capable of excelling with minimal supervision
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
About Colibri Group
Colibri Group is building the future of professional education. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Colibri Group is one of the pioneers of online professional education, introducing some of the first web-based professional education courses in 2001. Students and professionals start and advance their careers through the company’s online and in-person learning solutions for licensing, continuing education, test preparation and professional development.
Today, we proudly serve over one million customers each year and employ more than 900 mission-aligned professionals. Our family of brands are the leading online professional education platforms in their respective end-markets. We provide a holistic learning experience for students and professionals to achieve more and thrive throughout their careers in real estate, financial services, teacher education, healthcare, valuation and property services, accounting, among other professions. Visit www.colibrigroup.com for more information.
Colibri Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Colibri Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.