Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Federal Bureau of Investigation & they are Hiring Candidates for PROJECT MANAGER
Company Name : Federal Bureau of Investigation
Company Location : 400 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35801
Job Position : PROJECT MANAGER
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Position: Project Manager, GS-13
Division: Information Technology Infrastructure Division
Unit: Contracts Management Unit
Location: Huntsville, AL
Working Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (Flexible)
Salary: GS-13 $97,825.00 – $127,170.00
Full Performance level: GS-14
Number of Positions Available: 1
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Additional selections may be made from this announcement to fill positions within the same division when the position includes substantially the same duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret-SCI clearance
The mission of the FBI is to protect the American People and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
- Serves as a liaison between contractors and the government contracting officer to identify and resolve contract issues.
- Monitors the technical work of the contractor and performs quality assurance and inspection of deliverables.
- Reviews and monitors progress reports and work plans.
- Helps ensure successful contract completion consistent with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and its supplements.
- Maintains a Contracting Officer Representative file to record performance in all acquisition phases such as: requirements development; pre-award activities; post-award contract administration; and termination/closure of contracts.
- Translates stakeholder functional requirements into contractual technical requirements.
- Assists stakeholders in developing statement of works, contract milestone schedules, project charters, acquisition plans, independent government cost estimates, market research reports, and realistic acquisition.
- Leads the Technical Contracts Management Team.
- Project Manager for all ITID Contract Acquisitions within the ITID Portfolio.
Qualifications and Evaluations
Please make sure your specialized experience/requirement(s) can be identified in your resume. Applicants must meet the qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures. Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire. High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
Your application will then be placed in one of three categories: Most Competitive, Competitive, or Least Competitive. Names of candidates in the Most Competitive category will be sent to the hiring official for employment consideration. Veterans’ preference will be applied.
All applicants will be rated on the following Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
Specialized Experience (SE):
GS-13: Applicant must possess at least one (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 grade level. SE is defined as follows:
- Experience developing statement of works, independent government cost estimates, and market research reports.
- Experience planning and managing concurrent contracts and assessing specific problems.
- Experience translating stakeholder functional requirements into contractual technical requirements.
How to Apply
For detailed instructions related to applying, uploading documents, withdrawing an application or updating your application, please review instructions on
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in