Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Paragon Systems, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Protective Security Officer (Armed) Virtual Hiring Event
Company Name : Paragon Systems, Inc.
Company Location : Burlington, VT 05401
Job Position : Protective Security Officer (Armed) Virtual Hiring Event
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
- Two (2) years Armed Security OR Law Enforcement/Corrections OR U.S Military Service experience
- U.S Citizenship or Naturalization Proof
Are you looking to Join a Global Company where YOUR Contributions MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Would you like to start a career path leading to Supervision and Management?
Are you transitioning out of the Military and looking for your next mission?
Do you Pride yourself in your Customer Service Skills and ENJOY working with Others?
If you answered yes, we may have a position that is right up your Alley!
As a Paragon Security Officer (PSO) you will observe and report activities and incidents while assigned to the DHS Federal Protective Service. This includes providing for the security and safety of federally owned / leased facilities, federal property and personnel.
Additionally, primary responsibilities include precluding unauthorized access to facilities, responding to unusual or emergency situations, using appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response as dictated by the situation and protocol, making periodic tours to check for irregularities and inspecting protection devices and fire control equipment. Lastly, duties also include preserving order and acting to enforce regulations / directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
Candidates must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays. The ideal candidate will serve to ensure the protection of the client’s property, employees and their property, twenty-four (24) hours a day, 365 days a year, in a structured regimen, with emergency response capabilities.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the clients property and its occupants are adequately protected against harm or loss by means of deterrence, detection, observation and reporting
- Conduct security patrols as directed
- Conduct access control functions as directed
- Post familiarization, facility entry control, campus entry control, personnel/vehicle inspection processes
- Knowledge of lost and found property and controlled property procedures
- Produce and maintain security related documents, reports, forms and logs as directed
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have a minimum of two years of Armed Security/LE experience OR 2 years of Honorable service with the US Armed Forces.
- Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age; fluent in speaking, reading, comprehending and writing English due to nature of the position.
- Able to withstand the physical demands of the position and be capable of responding quickly in a unpredictable emergency crisis situation.
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping, up to 12 hours per day, either indoors or outdoors, during daytime or nighttime and up to 4 hours without relief, both inside and outside
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong customer service skills
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully passing a background investigation to include comprehensive credit check
- Successfully passing a physical, medical and drug screen
Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which they are assigned. Security guards shall answer questions and provide directions to visitors and building tenants. Typical duties include processing visitors by verifying identification, enforce property rules and regulations, contact agency sponsors or escorts, fabricating and issuing visitor passes, entering and maintaining data on visitor logs or automated visitor data base programs, detect and report criminal acts, and ensuring visitors are presented for appropriate personnel and package screening. Additional duties include prevent, discover, delay, and/or detain persons attempting to gain unauthorized access to property and/or personnel at the facility being protected.
COVID-19 considerations: All customers need to wear masks, hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies are available.
EOE/M/F/VET/Disabilities Employer VEVRAA Federal contractor * priority referrals for protected veterans* We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program VA License Number: 11-4665
What to prepare
- Resume showing 2+ years of Armed Security, Law Enforcement/Corrections or Military Experience
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in