Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Gearbox Software & they are Hiring Candidates for Public Relations Manager
Company Name : Gearbox Software
Company Location : Frisco, TX 75034
Job Position : Public Relations Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Public Relations Manager
The Gearbox Entertainment Company is an award-winning creator and distributor of entertainment for people around the world. Gearbox Entertainment develops and publishes products through its subsidiaries, Gearbox Software and Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox Entertainment has become widely known for successful game franchises including Brothers in Arms and Borderlands, as well as acquired properties Duke Nukem and Homeworld. Gearbox’s ambition is to entertain the world and its key driving objectives include the pursuit of happiness for our talent, partners and customers, the prioritization of entertainment and creativity and a measured respect for profitability. For more information, visit www.Gearbox.com.
The Gearbox Entertainment Company is adding to its PR team! We are currently seeking an experienced Public Relations Manager to join our team. This is a full-time, on-site position at a fun, growing company, with excellent benefits.
Mission: Promote Gearbox and its brands/games to the world and promote Gearbox culture and philosophies within the company.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with press, news media, and outside partnerships
- Research and develop PR campaigns and strategies for published titles
- Oversee and generate PR coverage analytics and reports
- Handle general press inquiries and requests
- Primary point of contact for internal teams participating in public or communications focused opportunities
- Assist with daily operations of the Communications team
- Assist in a variety of event logistics
- Aid in tracking budget and expenses
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative; champions projects, and outcomes
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking
- Organized, good time management
- Strong and enthusiastic communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, & Outlook
Bonus Points For:
- Tech/game savvy
- Experience working in a flexible, casual environment
- Ability to stay calm, cool, and collected under deadlines
Gearbox Entertainment believes that all team members should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world we strive to entertain. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we provide fair and equal treatment to all team members and applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in