Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS & they are Hiring Candidates for PwC Tech – Application Architect
Company Name : PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Company Location : Tulsa, OK 74136
Job Position : PwC Tech – Application Architect
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC Global IT is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools, processes, & exploring emerging technologies. We are seeking a software architect to lead our Data Platform’s growth through integrations that embed data intelligence within PwC developed software applications.
This role reports to the Data Solutions Architecture team leader, and responsible for ensuring successful integration of Data Platform technologies into intelligent applications using proven architectural patterns.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Developing software that embeds business and data analytics both as an individual contributor and team member;
- Leading solution design and service delivery for application integration projects;
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions and starter kits using many technologies such as SQL, Python, C#, Java, Git, and Azure DevOps;
- Experience with application integration design patterns following both synchronous and asynchronous patterns; API Management, Event Hubs (pub/sub), CQRS;
- Possessing knowledge of and experience using data engineering, analytics, and visualization tools (Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Spark, etc.);
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing, solutioning, and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility;
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required; identifying and addressing business/client needs;
- Creating technical specifications and performing code review;
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process;
- Creating and documenting procedures and scenarios to help enable end users to access and use starter kits being developed on Data Platform; and,
- Exhibiting unlimited curiosity, with a desire to learn and seek understanding of how things work.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects, including the following areas:
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
- Taking initiative to self research and build expertise in the variety of platform technologies;
- Working effectively with remote teams using collaboration technology; and,
- Managing third-party vendors.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-ifsseniormanager
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in