Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Streck, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for QC Lab Supervisor 22-0047
Company Name : Streck, Inc
Company Location : 7002 S 109th St, La Vista, NE 68128
Job Position : QC Lab Supervisor 22-0047
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Streck is a Nebraska based manufacturing company that makes a global impact by developing and distributing to labs worldwide. Our products provide confidence for accurate health care testing!
Our passions and priorities are focused on taking care of our customers, employees and giving back to our community. Streck has jobs for every stage of your career. If you are a dependable, hard-working, and team-oriented individual who values meaningful work, Streck is looking for you to join our community of passionate people on a mission!
Our QC team is looking for people who are driven to solve problems, implement quality improvements and contribute to a positive team environment.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Plan, organize, schedule and direct the daily activities of all Quality Control Instrument and Service Technicians/Engineers in the quality control laboratory.
- Ensure all area activities are executed in a manner that meets regulatory and safety requirements, internal customer expectations and the expectations of the organization.
- Provide technical expertise to Quality Control Instrument and Service Technicians/Engineers and internal customers from Manufacturing, Quality Control and Research & Development related to the use and functionality of hematology, chemistry, body fluid, and flow cytometry instruments
- Train all direct reports on proper execution of job duties, verify competency and ensure the appropriate skill levels are in place.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with a minimum of three years of leadership or related Streck experience.
- Minimum of three years of industry or leadership experience.
- Ability to critically analyze and interpret data is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with peers and colleagues of differing backgrounds.
- Challenging, safe and rewarding work environment
- No night or weekend shifts
- Work life balance
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive and inclusive benefits
- Great team environment
- On and off campus training opportunities
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that help stabilize and validate the samples and tests for researchers, laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in