Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Wilcox Farms Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Assurance Compliance Supervisor
Company Name : Wilcox Farms Inc.
Company Location : Washington State
Job Position : Quality Assurance Compliance Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Quality Compliance Supervisor
1. Responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and administration of food safety programs ( HACCP, FSMA, BRC,FDA SE prevention Regulation)
2. Responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and administration Certification Programs ( Organic, Certified Humane, American Humane, NON GMO Project, Whole Foods Standards and Kosher)
3. Maintain all customer required Quality Control Web based Portals and support Sales department with customer set up.
4. Manage internal audit program to ensure all processing facilities are complying with all Food Safety and Certification Programs- Minimum quarterly Internal audits for each processing facility
5. Manage all Food Safety and Quality Training Programs.
6. Review Customer complaints and respond to Food Safety and Food Quality trends
7. Support new product development quality programs
8. Develop and training processing facility managers, supervisors and Leads on food safety and Food quality program
9. Attend all Food safety and Certification Audits
10. Required to travel to each processing facility in Great Falls MT, Aurora Oregon and Burlington WA at least quarterly and for required Audits.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the food industry, with 2 years of experience in the Quality Assurance environment preferred
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment.
- Knowledge of general USDA regulations is preferred
- Basic knowledge of OSHA regulations and GMP is required
- Basic computer skills are required
- Knowledge of Outlook, and MS Office is required
- Experience or certificates in HACCP, Food Science, Food Handling, or other related training or education is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Food industry: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in