Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Amron, A Division of AMTEC Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Assurance Specialist
Company Name : Amron, A Division of AMTEC Corporation
Company Location : Antigo, WI 54409
Job Position : Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
QUALITY ASSURANCE EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years practical experience in quality assurance.
- Manufacturing background with emphasis on quality systems and principles (ISO, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, Lean, Continuous Improvement)
- Statistical background a plus
- Ability to use and interpret Quality Instruments (gauges, visual standards)
- Must possess proficient computer skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Accountability – Effectively complete tasks on time with minimal supervision. Set realistic goals and have a strong sense of ownership of assigned programs and projects.
- Critical Thinking – Perform analysis to determine and asses the needs of the department and create a plan to meet those needs.
- Problem Solving – Ability to efficiently identify and resolve issues that arise in the production process.
- Quality of Work – Work to the highest of quality standards by anticipating probes, testing and checking work performed. Pay close attention to detail.
- Self-Starter – Uses trusted and efficient work methods to launch projects and balances multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Time Management – Ability to deliver on time with optimal use of resources. Achieve desired results within defined timeframes.
- Leadership – Demonstrate ability to lead and enable others in order to navigate departmental or organizational changes. Work effectively with the workforce, peers, and supervisors.
- Communicator – Effectively communicate and present data, theories and findings across the organization and with external suppliers and customers through reports, video conferencing, email, etc.
- Review and enhance quality policies and practices
- Perform root cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements
- Assist quality assurance inspectors and technicians in problem solving as needed
- Provide guidance and expertise to departments and projects that concern quality
- Perform internal and external audits
- Support engineering efforts by participating in development projects representing quality assurance and the customer
- Setup and monitor statistical process control data and equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- Due to the nature of our work, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have verified knowledge and training in SPC, Quality Management systems and Auditing?
- Associate (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in