Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Wonder & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Assistant Manager
Company Name : Wonder
Company Location : Cranford, NJ
Job Position : Quality Control Assistant Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Imagine: Within the tap of a button, a perfectly prepared meal from your choice of cuisines appears at your doorstep in minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we believe everyone has the right to great food. That’s why we’ve created the next generation of restaurant chains powered by an advanced mobile platform that lets our customers experience the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. We partner with world-renowned chefs to craft exclusive menus and bring their unique recipes right to you on our mobile restaurants.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing fast. Join us in pioneering a future that approaches food equitably, sustainably, and thoughtfully. You’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values—Mastery, Compassion, and Courage—are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers.
About the role
The Quality Control Assistant Manager will be a key member of our Culinary Operations team. This role will serve as the lead in terms of documenting and validating daily processes ensuring the operational processes, from inbound goods to the quality of WIP items through finished goods, are all at the highest standards. In addition, this role will be responsible for writing, implementing SOPs as well as monitoring compliance throughout the Operation. They will create standardized reports and take guidance from the QC Manager to make sure all food health safety standards are being met by the operations within company guidelines. This role will be responsible for achieving KPI’s set out by the QCM across the facility and monitor results to gain efficiencies and correct inconsistencies.
- Define Quality SOPs to monitor end to end production activities; perform quality inspections and surface quality inconsistencies.
- Support Culinary Production in the development, testing, verification, validation and commercialization of new products, or changes to existing products to assure products conform to government and Company standards and satisfies all applicable regulations.
- Support Culinary Production in the qualification and validation of equipment and processes.
- Managing Compliance with all regulatory and Company-defined Food safety and Sanitation Standards, System, Procedures & Practice
- Develop, coordinate, and administer internal and third-party quality audits, inclusive of schedules, communication, reports and tracking follow-up actions.
- Help development of training materials for all Culinary Operations employees.
- Assist in the weekly training programs for all Culinary Operation employees.
- Collect and measure data including temperature taking, visual inspections, damaged goods assessment, and equipment violations at various stages of goods production; ensure strict compliance with the company’s food safety standards.
- Manage and support a team of QC professionals to administer quality program across all Central Kitchen active hours.
- Manage Quality System to obtain excellent quality results, as measured by customer complaint frequency.
- May be required to travel between Culinary Centers located throughout northern NJ
The experience you have
- 2+ years of professional experience in quality control, quality assurance or food safety; previous experience in a food production and lab environment
- Extremely detail oriented and methodical in approach.
- Knowledge of HACCP, USDA and/or FDA Compliance and Regulatory systems
- Strong Excel based analysis with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities; performing highly analytical analysis in most recent experience required.
- Excellent communication and highly effective at written communicating
- High level of critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and comfort with ambiguity
The way you work
- You craft positive approaches with the pursuit of excellence for our people and customers in mind
- You solve problems and make decisions informed by data, insights, and good judgement
- You gain trust through open dialogue, embracing change, and actively seeking feedback
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K with matching. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees’ needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
Base Salary: $78,750
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We’ll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in