Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Royal Plastics, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Engineer
Company Name : Royal Plastics, Inc.
Company Location : Mentor, OH 44060
Job Position : Quality Control Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Title: Quality Control Engineer
Reports To: Director of Quality
Job Summary: The Quality Control Engineer will ensure that products are designed, built, and produced in accordance with customer specifications and quality requirements.
· Hands-on participation in samplings of new tools and products, verifying specified quality characteristic.
· Knowledge base working within the guidelines of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System and processes.
· Develop, review and complete PPAP’s including Frist Article Inspection Reports, Capability Studies, Process FEMA’s Process Flow Diagrams.
· Interpret drawings and specifications.
· Technical knowledge and experience including use of basic inspection equipment, i.e. calipers, micrometers, heights gages, and optical comparator.
· Coordinate Measuring Machine training and experience preferred.
· Performs other related duties as requested.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, specifically with production and inspection teams.
· Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and ethics when dealing with vendors and co-workers.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, as well as inventory software.
· Periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, in addition to being on your feet and moving about a warehouse production floor.
· Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
· Must be able to navigate in a warehouse, reaching or stooping both high and low items.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mentor, OH 44060: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Quality assurance: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in