Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Colas & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Lab Tech – North Pole, AK
Company Name : Colas
Company Location : North Pole, AK 99705
Job Position : Quality Control Lab Tech – North Pole, AK
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Subsidiary: Colaska Inc.
Exclusive Paving is one of the companies within Colaska Inc., the Colas USA subsidiary that operates throughout the state of Alaska. At Exclusive Paving, our unique combination of local leadership and teamwork has proven to be a powerful tool with which to do business. By providing unparalleled customer satisfaction, superior service, and the highest quality products, Exclusive Paving remains committed to achieving the ultimate goal of being a leader in the construction industry. To learn more about the Colaska Family of Companies, visit www.colaska.com.
Throughout Colas USA, we provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, career advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards of safety, environmental conservation, and ethical conduct as we strive to grow our infrastructure products and services through empowering and developing our people, fostering innovation, utilizing new technology, and maximizing vertical integration at all levels of the company’s value chain. To learn more about the Colas USA Family of Companies, please visit www.colasusa.com.
Exclusive Paving, and the rest of the Colas USA Family of Companies, is part of the Colas Group, the worldwide leader in transportation infrastructure construction and maintenance. For information on our international network visit www.colas.com.
Assist with asphalt, aggregate and concrete material testing to ensure adherence to federal, state, and/or customer specifications. Assist with laboratory inventory, QC sampling, frequency and schedule, data entry/reporting, and other lab responsibilities.
- Must be able to read, understand, and have a good working knowledge of the basic specifications, principles, and products associated with the construction / aggregate / concrete industry.
- Recognize actual and potential problems related to quality control operations. Inspect products for quality, identify and take corrective action as necessary.
- Keep lab in neat clean and professional order. Keep certifications, and qualifications up to date through seminars, meetings, testing, etc. as necessary.
- Ensure all quality control activities are conducted in conformance with company policies, regulatory agencies and acceptable working practices.
- Implement measures to improve quality control methods, equipment, performance, service, safety and quality of products.
- Ensure that accurate test results are reported daily and on time.
- Review and analyze test results to determine conformity with product specifications as required.
- Responsible for all other duties, roles and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor(s) or General Manager.
Education / Experiance
- Minimum of 1 year in the construction industry
- Must pass Pre-Employment drug test and Pre-Employment physical abilities test. NOTE: All employees are entered into random drug testing pool upon hire.
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic Algebra
- Basic computer knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft Office products (especially excel) and internet applications
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexible in adapting to changing needs
- Demonstrate independence in problem solving and the ability to arrive at solutions that ensure the lowest unit cost meets short- and long-term commitments and business objectives
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and determine solutions to resolve problems.
- Ability to interpret technical instructions in related subjects and determine resolutions.
Colas Inc. and its subsidiaries (Exclusive Paving) are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For details on the specifics of this commitment, please click here to view the EEO document. If you need an accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Colas Inc. 973-290-9082 or send an email to [email protected]
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in