Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Infosoft & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Lab technician
Company Name : Infosoft
Company Location : 430 S Beiger St, Mishawaka, IN 46544
Job Position : Quality Control Lab technician
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
One of our clients is looking for talented and highly motivated Quality Control Scientist 1.
Here are job position details for your review:
Job Title: Quality Control Scientist 1
Pay Rate: $25 to 32/Hr.
Duration: 11 Months
Location: Mishawaka, IN
Shift : 1st – 7:30-8am to 4-4:30pm
This position is for the Healthcare Laboratory Diagnostics division
As a Quality Control Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Support a newly established reagent manufacturing system within an Immunoassay product line
- Performing a wide variety of assignments according to established procedures, including but not limited to routine and moderate tests/analyses, data review, and analysis, as well as panel preparations
- Completing preparation of product release reports
- Reviewing documentation generated by the lab prior to release to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Providing inputs used for the purpose of control charting and trending of data collected through the release process
- Ensuring compliance with current procedures and processes needed reviews and updated documentation
- Communicating issues encountered in the lab to initiate the investigation phase as well as aids in troubleshooting the process with the lab supervisor
- Participation in validation activities for equipment qualifications and process implementations
- Completing an audit of lab instrumentation
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below:
- Experience working with analytical instrumentation, and reagent systems, including testing repetitively.
- Experience performing data analysis and some familiarity with statistical analysis tools.
- Experience with immunoassay-based technologies.
- Comfortable in the handling of bio-hazardous materials.
- Thorough understanding of 21 CFR Part 820 regulations and ISO 13485 standard requirements, and all other MDSAP country regulations for medical device or pharmaceutical operations.
- Working in SAP is desired
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in biology, chemistry, or another science-related field.
- Typically 2+ years of successful experience in quality processes and knowledge of quality-related processes and systems.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Up to $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mishawaka, IN 46544: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please provide your email Id
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in