Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Interplastic Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control – Technician – PR
Company Name : Interplastic Corporation
Company Location : 5019 Hunt St, Pryor, OK 74361
Job Position : Quality Control – Technician – PR
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
$24.54 per hour
Performs all required testing on production batches, batches packaged for customers and incoming raw materials to ensure quality specifications are met. Based on test results, recommends in-process adjustments that needs to be made to resins in order to meet specifications. Maintains records and retains for all products produced. Helps investigate, troubleshoot and propose solutions to process variations and customer complaints.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Safety – Each quality control person on the shift is to assist the shift supervisor with the enforcement of safety rules and encouragement of safe conduct in the workplace. You are also responsible for performing your lab duties in accordance with standard safe laboratory practices.
- Quality – Each Q.C. Technician has the ultimate responsibility of ensuring a product is not released for shipment unless all specifications are met or proper authorization has been obtained to release a product not meeting all specifications.
- The Q.C. Technician on each shift is responsible for approving raw materials and performing quality control testing on selected raw materials where specified.
- The Q.C Technician is required to utilize SPC knowledge and ISO systems to maintain and improve product quality.
- The Q.C. Technician frequently works with and/or near strong industrial chemicals.
- The Q.C Technician works closely with the Quality Control Manager, the Shift Supervisors, and Research Chemists to resolve specification issues, troubleshooting new formulations, and optimizing processing variables.
- Productivity – The Q.C. Technician must be able to multi-task, demonstrate strong organizational skills, and correctly prioritize tasks. This is critical to utilizing plant resources efficiently and meeting delivery schedules, while maintaining quality standards.
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate understanding of policies and procedures for hazardous waste accumulation, container labeling and marking, container storage, recycling and waste minimization, and emergency response roles in the facility Contingency Plan.
- Must be able to maintain required paperwork, the filing of records (digitally and paper records), and organize lab specimens and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Punctuality and regularity of attendance are job requirements.
The Company complies with all disability laws. Be aware, however, that “an Employer never has to reallocate essential job functions as reasonable accommodation, but can do so if it wishes.” The Company reserves the right.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be a self starter, and be able to work with minimal direction.
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, email, etc.)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, steel toe shoes, hard hat, gloves and respirator when appropriate.
- Must be able to identify and distinguish colors. (Cannot be color blind).
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- College-level training in science and/or math, or quality control/lab experience in the chemical industry (preferably polyester resin manufacturing)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in