Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in International Flavors and Fragrances & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Trainee
Company Name : International Flavors and Fragrances
Company Location : Jacksonville, FL 32254
Job Position : Quality Control Trainee
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Quality Control Trainee – Jacksonville, FL
It’s an exciting time to be part of IFF’s Quality Control Team. As a QC Trainee, you will contribute to the team’s success by addressing quality-related issues brought to by production, sample lab, inventory, planning, our own QC team, sales, and creative centers, etc. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day operation of all tasks assigned by your supervisor.
You will spend your time…
As the Quality Control Trainee, you will perform lab tests for raw materials based on the specification and inspection plan developed for each individual product. You will also be responsible for the inspection of the products are to be conducted in a manner consistent with the guidelines and specifications of each customer with regards to safety, quality, and legality.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform chemical, physical, and organoleptic analysis of raw products based on written procedures.
- Perform daily verification of the equipment. Perform minor maintenance on test equipment as assigned.
- Assure all retained samples are identified and properly stored.
- Use the computerized inventory management system and Microsoft Excel for the input and retrieval of data for all products within the Carrollton Organization.
- Laboratory housekeeping based on Good Lab Practices.
- Utilize appropriate EHS and Food Safety Practices while performing job function.
- Other functions related to Quality Control and the advancement of IFF within the Quality organization.
- Performing all common (routine and non-routine) chemical, physical and instrumental analyzes on quality and service analysis, to contribute to the resolution of complaints and production problems respectively.
- Performing analytical tests, both automated and manual to include Wet chemistries, Flashpoint, Relative Density, Refractive Index, Color, Optical Rotation, particle size, moisture content, preparation of GC encapsulation samples and viscosity on all IFF technologies.
- Performing data entry into various databases, reporting results and tracking (SAP, PLM, & IFFMAN). Ensure timely approval of materials in analytical and GC for all IFF technologies. Interfacing with chemists, evaluators, corporate QC on special testing and reporting results as required.
- Loading samples to run Gas Chromatography test, Density, refractive Index and Hunter color.
- Bachelor’s degree (Chemistry, Biology, Science or a similar degree is preferred). In Lieu of degree 3-5 years of demonstrated lab experience may be accepted.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, with advanced skills in Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP/MRP system.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
Must have a strong knowledge of basic math, science, and quality terminology with the ability to perform measurement conversions. Must be able to use a computer and have knowledge of database tools such as Microsoft Access and Excel, etc. Must be able to identify/recognize inspection errors and initiate resolution
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a lab technician position, preferably in the fragrance, flavors, or aroma chemical industry. A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Science or a similar degree is preferred or demonstrated applicable experience. You will need to demonstrate attention to detail, customer focus, excellent communication and problem-solving skills
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex, or veteran status. We strive for an inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic selves to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability. Visit IFF.com/careers/workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn more…
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jacksonville, FL 32254: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Lab: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in